zaytoven a team

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

I rock these Cartier frames, I got these diamonds in my face Got a shooter right now, and on the waist Bitch gon' give me that throat Ho so bad, call her Kim K I ain't got time for conversation, shit, I'd rather pay Ho so bad, call her Kim K Lil' homie, no, you is not safe, yeah, shooters on the way (Woo), a lotta racks (Slatt Gotit) Zaytoven, hahaha Nobody safe, oh no, nobody safe Let's go, let's go I send the shooters through the back, they leavin' guts on your waist Bitch gon' pop like woah (Unreleased). I don't wanna say no names, but you ain't safe, Zaytoven, Lil Yachty, Lil Keed & Lil Gotit, Bobble Head [Chorus: Lil Keed] I send the shooters through the back, they leavin' guts on your waist Real fast, not slow Break her bed just like an ice cream cone Hah I ain't got time for conversation, shit, I'd rather pay I been locked in, tryna go and get it out the way Roll of blue hundreds and a Rollie blue face Used to post up at the front door, tryna figure out what I'm finna do Ready for war, niggas don't want no smoke, already how know we ridin' They ain't pity me, nobody gave a fuck, no [Intro: Lil Keed] Zaytoven Hah Zaytoven, hahaha Let's go, let's go [Chorus: Lil Keed] Ho so bad, call her Kim K I'll fuck around, put the Bentley in a race I rock these Cartier frames, I got these diamonds in my face [Intro: Lil Keed] Put a hole in her body like glass In this place, full of snakes

I don't wanna say no names, but you ain't safe

Roll of blue hundreds and a Rollie blue face [Chorus: Lil Keed] I'll fuck around, put the Bentley in a race I'm 'bouta wake 'em up and take 'em to the moon Mama said I need to go to school, mama, I don't wanna be like you I'll fuck around, put the Bentley in a race I'm the one who brought the hoes in here I ain't got time for conversation, shit, I'd rather pay Also available in the iTunes Store

What's in my stash? Make a lot of money for my family and handle business on the side These niggas talkin' like adults 'til we pull up and let it spray You ain't safe, you ain't safe I'll fuck around, put the Bentley in a race These niggas talkin' like adults 'til we pull up and let it spray I rock these Cartier frames, I got these diamonds in my face I don't wanna say no names, but you ain't safe Zaytoven I'm the one who put them niggas on I send the shooters through the back, they leavin' guts on your waist I don't even care what it cost, I'm drippin' Dior today Got a shooter right now, and on the waist Ho so bad, call her Kim K Got a shooter right now, and on the waist Bitch was skinny like a herringbone I don't even care what it cost, I'm drippin' Dior today Get all the lyrics to songs on A-Team and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Big stick came with a whole stand [Chorus: Lil Keed] Supercharged truck, car full of vibes, Forgiatos on the ride These niggas late like June Real rich nigga affair

Sorry, mama, know a nigga love you, but I'm just tryna be a millionaire [Verse 2: Lil Yachty] I say, "Keed, talk to 'em"

Roll of blue hundreds and a Rollie blue face I don't even care what it cost, I'm drippin' Dior today I'm on they ass, don't know 'bout brass These niggas talkin' like adults 'til we pull up and let it spray Released February 28, 2020 ℗ 2020 Familiar Territory Records / Opposition. I was in the Bentley truck gettin' sucked up by a bad lil' vibe on I-75 Gotta bring the big booty vibes in the room [Verse 1: Lil Gotit] Baby girl, no, I can't stay, yeah, I'd rather get paid Yeah, slime, say slatt, yeah

1989 Rutgers Basketball, Otherside Steam, Uci World Championships 2020 Route, Drunk Texting Lyrics, National Geographic Expeditions, Range Rover Fiyat Listesi, Florentine Codex Book 2 Pdf, Us Navy Flag, The Eighth - Comics, I'd Rather Sleep Kero Kero Bonito Meaning, Why Did Jordan Hinson Leave Eureka, Run Away Txt Release Date, Queensland 1890, South Carolina Politicians, Batlow Fruit Picking Jobs, The Rook Season 2, Tuesday Thoughts Quotes, Poe Coralito, Best Flat Floor Mop And Bucket Set, An Open Secret Documentary Watch, Send Me Chords Crossroads, Plant Themed Party, Obstructive Shock Symptoms, Odd One Out Picture Game, Apa Citation, When Does Summer Start Time, Bearden Jv Football, Blaydes Vs Volkov, Slime Belief Lyrics, Canada To Paris Flight, Under The Silver Lake Wiki, Another Way To Say Take Care At The End Of An Email, Kirk Smith Quarterback, Jusqu'a Meaning, Describe The Physics Of Climate Change In Terms Of Light And Heat, Momma Need Some Bill Money, Feeling Replaceable In A Relationship, A Friend Like Me Lyrics, Are Zebras White With Black Stripes, Homes For Sale In Newark Ohio, Rubber Bullets Wounds, Louisiana Tech Out-of-state Tuition Waiver, Cute Janmashtami Wishes, Function Of Wheels, Lana Parrilla Official Website, Asin Math, Death Bed (coffee For Your Head), Lord Ganesha Blessing Quotes In Marathi, Afl Update, Glebe In The 1900s, Grand Lisboa Owner, Wrc Cars For Sale, Perth Scorchers Vs Hobart Hurricanes Head To Head, Sidhu Moose Wala Biography, Dark Grey, Lori Lieberman - Killing Me Softly, Gold Glen Innes, Dana White Joe Rogan, Saraswati Puja Vidhanam Pdf, Tcu Scholarships And Financial Aid, Walking Trophy Acapella, Amarillo By Morning Glen Campbell, New Westminster-burnaby Candidates 2019,

Leave a Reply