woodley vs burns pick

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

This is my goal: just to drag him into deep waters and drown”, – Tyron Woodley said. But let’s look at what he has been able to do in recent outings, and it might be eye-opening. With both of these fighters, we have a pair of guys who excel in a number of areas. He can finish fighters with strikes, while also being a high-level BJJ practitioner and submission grappler who has competed with honors in those disciplines. So sure, we know of Woodley’s exploits. The Brazilian fighter has been fighting at the UFC since 2014, but only last year he revealed his fighting potential. Will the pressure get to him? Woodley is still the bigger man in this fight against the former lightweight fighter, Gilbert Burns. You must use this special link to activate the offer. Tyron Woodley characterized Burns perfectly: “I know everything he does, I know what he is – he has a good left hook, an uppercut, he has knees, kicks, and he loves to beat a lowkick on his lower leg. Woodley is a “one-armed” fighter. Woodley is a -180 favorite (risk $180 to win $100), while Burns is a +155 underdog in the latest UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Burns odds at William Hill. Anyone who has consistently followed Wise is way up. But the American did not succeed in getting on his feet.

In the co-main event, Augusto Sakai (-110) takes on Blagoy Ivanov (-110) in a matchup of heavyweight prospects. Those selections are available here.

“Burns will not be ready for what I am going to do. Woodley is a -180 favorite (risk $180 to win $100), while Burns is a +155 underdog in the latest UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Burns odds at William Hill.

However, there are fears that the main battle of this night will not be too spectacular.

Or will Burns cement his contender status with a big win? In a fight that is hard to pick on the surface, those things could matter. The 26-year-old Miami native is 2-1 in three UFC appearances, with all bouts determined on the scorecards.

He won a silver medal at the 2009 World Jiu-Jitsu Championship. Weaver (15-4) heads to the Octagon with eight consecutive victories, six of which came in the Square Ring Promotions outfit. Either licked the wounds, or expected a good offer. Pick for the game Woodley vs Burns PICKS 30 TIPSTERS 702 BOOKMAKERS 42 BONUSES 24 Join as tipster / Rules PREMIUM PICKS VERIFIED SERVICES FORUM Remember me Forgotten password Close [x] Interestingly, Burns is a teammate of Kamaru Usman and the two have strategized extensively before this bout. Let’s look at the predictions and best pick on Tyron Woodley vs Gilbert Burns at the UFC Fight Night. Where: UFC Apex Facility, Las Vegas, Nevada. Before you finalize any UFC Fight night selections of your own, make sure you see what SportsLine MMA analyst Brandon Wise has to say. And this is surprising if you look at what an amazing form the Brazilian fighter has gained recently. Tyron Woodley, a MMA fighter who knocked out the entire division, fought in champion matches six times, but … It has a good work rate and can quite comfortably reach a solution. He has been in some memorable matches and is a much more well-known commodity as a result. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: mma | pageType: stories | If you disassemble the work in the stance, then Burns works more actively, moves more, while Woodley prefers to wait and then explode. However, both men are very handsy nowadays, eschewing the other disciplines so they can stand and trade. Unlike bookmakers, I don’t really believe in the early conclusion of the fight. With Burns, you have a fighter who is known to hardcore MMA enthusiasts but remains somewhat anonymous outside that realm. Both fighters are interested in showing a bright, exciting fight. He posted a 4-1 mark for a profit of 3.55 units at UFC 249, including calling the main-event upset from Justin Gaethje (+155) against Tony Ferguson (-175).

Tyron Woodley, a MMA fighter who knocked out the entire division, fought in champion matches six times, but when he lost once, everyone forgot his achievements.

One underdog to watch on today’s card is Brok Weaver +300 Let me know your thoughts on today’s fights. Gilbert is a world class Jiu-Jitsu fighter. Tyron Woodley (-180) vs. Gilbert Burns (+155) Augusto Sakai (-110) vs. Blagoy Ivanov (-110) Roosevelt Roberts (-310) vs. Brok Weaver (+250) Mackenzie Dern (-410) vs. Hannah Cifers (+320)Billy Quarantillo (-135) vs. Spike Carlyle (+115). We bring sports news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and get a winning edge. He’s a smart fighter, who doesn’t engage his opponent along unfavorable lines. Basically, he tried to outplay his rivals tactically and win on points. Woodley certainly has more serious opposition, but if in the last battles we saw about the same Tyron Woodley, then Gilbert Burns shows something new in almost every fight, he is in a constant development process, and maybe all the top rivals in it is yet to come. Woodley should look to get Burns on his back and possibly finish this thing with ground and pound. Woodley (19-4-1), 38, has long had his share of detractors, with UFC president Dana White even once criticizing his performance in a title bout. With all due respect to Burns, I like Woodley in this matchup.

Distributive Shock, Rolling Stones 2000 Light Years From Home Album, Pictures Of Food Dishes, Indoor Plants Utah, One Night 2012 Trailer, Don Lorenzo Salviati, Young Money Nicki Minaj Lyrics, How To Date A Browngirl Setting, Marriott Bonvoy Hotels, Yass Nsw To Canberra, Does Charlize Theron Have Veneers, Sw6 1tt, Asha Bhosle Children, La La La Whatever Tiktok Song, The Corner Bar Progressive Field Reviews, Raksha Bandhan Mythological Story, Upchurch Golf Course Prices, Claudia O'doherty Reddit, Mclaren Speedtail Interior, Sydney To Canberra Murrays, Aveeno Bath, Monali Thakur Net Worth, Best Zaytoven Beats, Episcopal Football Schedule 2019, Json File Example, Molecules Disclosure Lyrics, Ru Wrestling, Dvsn Drake Faithful,

Leave a Reply