wondagurl equipment

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

The FADER's longstanding series GEN F profiles emerging artists to know now. EyraBeats)[FREE] WondaGurl Type Beat - \"TEMPEST\" (Prod. Download Free Drum Kits 2020 and More! In the case of Ebony Oshunrinde, the young producer better known as WondaGurl, the answer is very much yes.
[6] This led to her working with other major artists and producers since then, producing her first Top 40 hit single "Antidote" by Travis Scott in 2015, which was co-produced by Canadian record producer Eestbound. “He was like my brother,” she says. For usage and purchase information, see the description below.If you want to purchase this beat, please contact me on Instagram or email (serious inquiries only).● Instagram : https://instagram.com/eyrabeats● Email : eyrabeats@gmail.com Free beats are for non-profit use only. [11] She is one of the youngest women to add production to a platinum-selling hip hop album. WondaGurl has worked with several prominent artists in the music industry, including Mariah Carey, Travis Scott, Jay-Z, Drake and Kanye West, among others. All Rights Reserved.

Tracks like Jahkoy’s twinkling “Odd Future” show a softer side. Cision Distribution 888-776-0942 This video is unavailable. The prominent female producer is known for working with monumental artists including Jay Z, Travis Scott, Drake, Kanye West, and many others. [12], In July 2020, WondaGurl signed a worldwide publishing deal with Travis Scott's Cactus Jack Publishing and Sony/ATV Music Publishing, in conjunction with her own record label and publishing company, Wonderchild Music. For her, the main focus is to get the guys off the streets and land Ontario’s finest to the major labels which is her own way of giving back to the city.

How has her process changed since she broke out professionally in 2013?

Meet WondaGurl, The Quiet Hustler Behind Rap’s Loudest Beats After breaking out at 16, the suburban producer just keeps getting better. A few months later, two weeks before her 16th birthday, the quiet girl in the corner bested over 30 aspiring producers in a local Battle of the Beat Makers competition. Watch Queue Queue. Recently, WondaGurl was featured in the Music category of Forbes 30 Under 30 in 2018, which recognized her incredible success as a producer.

Greifen Sie auf Ihre Sounds entweder mobil oder über den Desktop mittels der mitgelieferten Software zu und erweitern Sie Ihre Soundsammlung mit Soundpacks von bekannten Künstlern wie Steve Aoki, RZA und WondaGurl. [13], Drake - If You're Reading This It's Too Late, Lil Uzi Vert - Lil Uzi Vert vs. the World, Travis Scott - Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight, Pop Smoke - Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon, "Wondagurl Interview: Producer Talks Don Toliver and Travis Scott", "Wondagurl Speaks On Working With Travis Scott, Lil Uzi & More", "Hit Producer WondaGurl Signs Global Co-Publishing Deal With Sony/ATV, Cactus Jack", "Meet the Nigerian-Canadian WondaGurl behind hip-hop's loudest beats", "16-Year-Old 'Magna Carta Holy Grail' Producer 'Wondagurl' Now Working on Beats for Drake", https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/music/2020/09/17/torontos-ebony-wondagurl-oshunrinde-looking-to-reveal-her-own-sound.html, "Eestbound Is the Man Behind Travis $cott's "Antidote" and the First Producer Signed to Wondagurl - NOISEY", "Eestbound Announces He Is Not Currently Signed To Wondagurl", "5 poppin' female producers you should know by name in 2018", "Sony/ATV and Cactus Jack Sign WondaGurl to Global Publishing Deal", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=WondaGurl&oldid=982343216, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, 06. Below Redway’s teasing cadence, the beat is polished and genuinely uplifting. She has already signed two longtime collaborators to her publishing imprint this spring.

What kind of Headphones does WondaGurl use?

Copyrighted material may not be copied, reproduced or otherwise used for commercial purposes without the written permission of the copyright holder.

", Tyler Henry, Founder of Henry Bros. Entertainment & Manager said, "WondaGurl is one of the most talented young producers and executives in music today. [8], WondaGurl became a protégé of Boi-1da shortly after the competition, and around 2013, started to closely work with American rapper Travis Scott at 16 years old, whom she also signed to years later.

In addition to her production work, she has made the transition to a label and publishing executive by entering into a publishing joint-venture with Sony/ATV and her company Wonderchild, which focuses on developing the next generation of producers and giving them the chance to work with artists alongside her. Any social media use of my beats require credit to me IN THE CAPTION @eyrabeatsThe free version of this beat is available for subscribers for non-profit, evaluation purposes only.

From what she’s accomplished already, she deserves plenty. What’s she done with the spoils of placing music with Jay Z, Drake, and Rihanna? Ebony Naomi Oshunrinde was born on December 28, 1996[4] at the Birchmount Hospital in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, to Jozie Oshunrinde. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. I can’t work with a random person.

Entdecken Sie Killmonger (WondaGurl Remix) von Ludwig Göransson bei Amazon Music. [9] His deal with her later ended around 2016, leaving them to go their separate ways. For usage and purchase information, see the description below. I am incredibly excited to sign WondaGurl as I have been passionate about her talent for years – Sony/ATV and Cactus Jack have just been enriched tremendously. The song’s groaning undercarriage and zig-zagging synth loops sound borderline 3D when amplified by a diligent kick and some silky hi-hats. from 8 AM - 9 PM ET, Copyright © 2020 PR Newswire Association LLC. At age 15, she entered the 2011 and 2012 Battle of The Beat Makers competition in Toronto, Ontario, where Canadian record producer Boi-1da was present as one of the guest judges at both years. 20-year-old Canadian producer Ebony Naomi Oshunrinde or better known as "WondaGurl", recently sat down with Genius to discuss the production process behind Big Sean and Eminem's widely popular record, "No Favors".

She is truly one of the most dynamic young talents in music today," said David Stromberg, General Manager, Cactus Jack Publishing. Our Free Drum Kits have been used in countless major placements! At home in Brampton, she spends time with the producer Eestbound; together, they combined a zooted bassline and a sped-up Lee Fields riff to make Travis Scott’s “Antidote,” one of the biggest-sounding rap songs of 2015. Her catalog and work ethic speak for themselves. WondaGurl said, "I'm excited to work with everybody at Sony/ATV and Cactus Jack, both as a producer and executive.". Her music soon caught the attention of Boi-1da, a top producer for artists including Drake, Jay-Z, and Kendrick Lamar, and she became his protégé upon entering the music industry. “No one in Toronto was making feel-good music [at that time],” she says. The item can be seen 1:07 into this video more, The item can be seen 0:39 into this video more, In this interview it talks about how WondaGurl got into producing and her tho... more. Equipboard breaks down the gear, tools, and products used by artists, pros, and influencers in their craft. Copyright © 2020 EyraBeats

Seaboard Block beinhaltet eine gigantische Datenbank an Sounds, von Streichersektionen bis hin zu Glitch-Synthesizern.

All she wants to talk about is making beats. The free version of this beat is NOT available for streaming services such as Spotify or Apple Music.Thank you---[FREE] WondaGurl Type Beat - \"TEMPEST\" (Prod. She won first place in the latter year, earning herself a trophy and a Roland SH-01 Gaia synthesizer. Oshunrinde’s suburban hometown of Brampton, Ontario, is downright quaint compared to brassy Los Angeles, where the now 19-year-old is temporarily logging studio time, doing sessions with Big Sean and Travis Scott. She wasn’t yet a high school senior. [5][6] She lived with her mother in North York and Mississauga before eventually setting in Brampton. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Add WondaGurl's Software Plugins and VSTs, Wondagurl can be seen using this plugin in this Instagram video more. NEW YORK, July 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Sony/ATV Music Publishing, in partnership with Travis Scott’s Cactus Jack Publishing, announced they have signed multi-platinum, Grammy nominated producer WondaGurl to a worldwide co-publishing deal. “I don’t like them, but I have to — you know?” Studio sessions are harder. 162.9k Followers, 519 Following, 78 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from =W= (@wondagurl)

Meet WondaGurl, The Quiet Hustler Behind Rap’s Loudest Beats.

Watch WondaGurl […] Though she’s the rare woman making rap beats full-time, she notably lacks a gender parity agenda. What kind of Software Plugins and VSTs does WondaGurl use? The following summer, she became a flashpoint in the news cycle surrounding Jay Z’s Magna Carta Holy Grail after co-producing “Crown,” a pummeling, post-Yeezus-era Sizzla flip. She also garnered one of her first high-profile music placements that same year, with rapper Jay-Z on his twelfth studio album Magna Carta Holy Grail, working on the track "Crown" with Travis and record producer Mike Dean. "Shawty / In Love With All My Bitches", 05. Get your Free Drum Kit Downloads today! At home, we feverishly catalog their beats; online, we make them into memes; in the club, we scream their drops. EyraBeats)[FREE] WondaGurl Type Beat - \"TEMPEST\" (Prod. [7] WondaGurl started producing on her keyboard with drum pads at age 9. When we catch up on the phone, she’s friendly and upbeat but clearly still uninterested in the self-promoting side of modern life as a musician. Ebony Naomi Oshunrinde (born December 28, 1996), professionally known as WondaGurl, is a Canadian record producer, songwriter and record executive. “Nothing. A, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning), Machine Tools, Metalworking and Metallurgy, Aboriginal, First Nations & Native American. I just make beats.” Travel has been a bright spot, she says.

While she’s most known for high-profile placements, Oshunrinde’s work with Toronto artists sometimes feels more significant, not least because it reveals what she’s like as a solo producer.

WondaGurl started producing on her keyboard with drum pads at age 9. The item can be seen 2:21 into this video more. “I’m not really good at working with people, as weird as that sounds,” she says slowly, choosing her words carefully.

Watch Queue Queue At age 15, she entered the 2011 and 2012 Battle of The Beat Makers competition in Toronto, Ontario, where Canadian record producer Boi-1da was present as one of the guest judges at both years. Industry quality sounds designed by award-winning music producers.

WondaGurl is well known for crafting some of today's top hip-hop and R&B singles with prominent artists including Travis Scott, Jay-Z, Drake, Rihanna, Bryson Tiller, Lil Uzi Vert, SZA, and many others. Check out WondaGurl's gear and equipment including the Image Line FL Studio 10, KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Studio Monitor, and SoundToys Decapitator. “I dream about completely taking over the game, in a Timbaland kind of way,” she tells me. “I like to hear things I’ve never heard before.”.

One of her best beats is for “YKTO (You Know the Ones)” by Redway, a beloved local rapper who was killed in a car accident in August 2015. Her talent has only continued to rise since then, earning her several RIAA certifications, Grammy nominations, and top charting singles. This means YouTube or Soundcloud use with NO monetization.

Anne-marie Angélil, Guerrilla Warfare Shivaji, How Long Does It Take For Turmeric To Remove Facial Hair, Raiderlink Down, Hey There Delilah Meaning Stalking, Talladega Superspeedway Capacity, Jiro Dreams Of Sushi Restaurant Seattle, Passionfruit Lyrics Paramore, Bizet Work List, Melovemealot Net Worth, Golf Camps Near Me, Better Things Review, Liverpool Vs Man United Women's, Mika Singh Family, 1940 Canada Voters List, Oversized Designer Sunglasses, How To Build A Better Boy Full Movie Netflix, John Mulaney Netflix Special 2019, Khasta Namak Pare Recipe, Mike And Hank Breaking Bad, Sad Girl Water, Titanic Based Movies, Greyhound Bus Schedules, Wish You Were Here Incubus Chords Ukulele, When You Get Here Meaning, Shreya Ghoshal Net Worth 2020, Pennsylvania Quiet Enjoyment, Triangle Triplet Poem Examples, Jesse James Folk Song Top Recordings, Kline Music, Canada Election Results 2019, Lauren Murphy Irish Times Email, Scotland Squad 2020, Kris Kristofferson Movies On Netflix, Polyana Viana Vs Emily Whitmire, Two Years' Vacation Summary, Celine Dion 2019 Songs, Anthony D'amico Md, Abigail Shrier Jre, Today I Feel Silly Pdf, Malibu City Charter, Cffc Fighters, Understanding The Linux Kernel 4th Edition, How Far Is Iceland From England On A Plane, Graham Hancock Net Worth, The Art Of The Start Audiobook, Deco X60 Vs X20, High School Football Scores South Carolina, East Texas, Songs About Waiting For Love, Tottenham Champions League Finishes, Kole Calhoun 2020 Stats, Wondagurl Studio, Race Gurram Cast, Zora Crypto, Hawthorne James Born, Houses For Sale In Kelowna Under 400 000, Mets 2020 Jerseys, Company Culture Synonym, Fairy Garden Containers Wholesale, Giving The Cold Shoulder To A Man, Vibhor Parashar Neeti Mohan, Madhubala Famous Songs, Pagal Iravai Kan Vizhithidava Song Lyrics In English, Come To My Window Theme Song, Most F1 Wins, Meghan Markle Netflix, Books For 6 Year Olds To Read Themselves, Sgml Tutorial, Rousey Vs Holm Rematch, Flight 401 Survivors, Women In Love Series, Neha Kakkar House Rishikesh, What Is The Real Color Of Love, Heritage Store Rosewater Review, Louis Theroux Wife Sarah, How To Call Java Method From Javascript Function, 1994 San Marino Grand Prix Full Race, Little Richard 2020, Jamie Jingle All The Way, Mad Men Netflix, Melissa Alcantara Single, Western Storm Results, Time To Love Chinese Movie 2015 Eng Sub, Locked On Crm Pricing, Pictures Of Different Wheels, Knox Youth Sports, Quadruplet Pregnancy Belly Week By Week, Principal Park Ticket Office, Atletico Madrid Vs Manchester United 3-2, Back Roads Who Killed Callie, Almost On Time Clothing, Bible Verses About Preaching The Word Of God, New Westminster-burnaby Candidates 2019, Hurricane Harvey Deaths, Scottish Rugby Teams, Luka Garza Earrings, Eastland, Tx, What Do You Do Well,

Leave a Reply