who wrote the song she even woke me up to say goodbye

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

"She Even Woke Me Up To Say Goodbye" Well the morning's come And Lord my mind is aching The sunshine's quietly standing at my door Just like the dawn My heart is silently breaking With my tears it goes tumbling to the floor. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! "She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye" is a song written by Doug Gilmore and Mickey Newbury, and recorded by American country music artist Jerry Lee Lewis. Well morning’s come and oh my mind is achin’ Sunshine’s standing quietly at my door Just like the dawn my heart is silently breaking And with my tears goes tumbling to the floor. It also reached number 1 on the RPM Country Tracks chart in … "She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye" is a song written by Doug Gilmore and Mickey Newbury, and recorded by American country music artist Jerry Lee Lewis.   The song peaked at number 2 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart.  

He is known by the nickname "The Killer". Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! A cover by Ronnie Milsap peaked at number 15 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart in 1975. more », Jerry Lee Lewis (born September 29, 1935) is an American rock and roll and country music singer-songwriter and pianist. Released in September 1969, it was the first single from his album She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye. Think you know music?

by Mickey Newbury & Doug Gilmore . Web. Kenny Rogers and The First Edition also recorded the track on their best-selling album Something's Burning. "She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye" is a song written by Doug Gilmore and Mickey Newbury, and recorded by American country music artist Jerry Lee Lewis. Song information for She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye - Jerry Lee Lewis on AllMusic

Lyrics.com. Kenny Rogers and The First Edition also recorded the track on their best-selling album Something's Burning. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Released in September 1969, it was the first single from his album She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye. It also reached number 1 on the RPM Country Tracks chart in Canada. She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye Lyrics, https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/3211805/Jerry+Lee+Lewis, What's Made Milwaukee Famous (Has Made a Loser Out of Me). We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. She Even Woke Me Up To Say Goodbye was released in January 1970 and rose to number 9 on the Billboard country album charts. The song peaked at number 2 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart. She Even Woke Me Up To Say Goodbye. Released in September 1969, it was the first single from his album She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye. more », FAVORITE Playlist, Written by: DOUGLAS GILMORE, MICKEY NEWBURY. A cover by Ronnie Milsap peaked at number 15 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart in 1975.

Test your MusicIQ here! 25 Oct. 2020. .

The song peaked at number 2 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart. "She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye Lyrics."

(2 fans), Sheet Music    Newbury's recording of the song was included on his groundbreaking 1969 album Looks Like Rain.

Arkansas Razorbacks Logo Png, United States Department Of The Treasury, Aveeno Oatmeal Bath For Hives, Cranchiidae Squid, What To Do Memorial Day Weekend 2020, Ganesh Chaturthi Story In English, Best Pasta Recipes, Horses For Sale Near Me, Weight Loss Channel Names, Slovakia National Football Team, Palak Muchhal Age, How To Understand Spanish Grammar, Invention Of Wheel In Ancient Times, Balancing Equations Simulation, Crooked Smile Music Video Meaning, Cest Time Zone, Roy Woods Utu, Mason Jones Cage Warriors, Lsu Youth Indoor Track Meet 2020, Clarity Ai Esg, Wolves Vs Liverpool Stats, Aretha Franklin Obama, Call Me Irresponsible Lyrics, Nfl Draft News, Von Dutch Trucker Hat, Our Policies Pride Employees To Learn Quickly, Bmi Calculator Ireland, Hard Target 2 Full Movie Dailymotion, Twelve Signs Wine, The Frozen Lake They Are Billions, How Old Is Willie Nelson's Wife, Arsenal Vs Sheffield United, Mr Mikes Terrace, Holi Date 2020, Gundagai Flood, Playing Favorites Meme, Shania Twain Tour 2021 Uk, Harley Tucker Geologist, Kate Middleton New Hairdo, A New Phoenix St George Island, Roy Clark Songs, Hard Sports Logo Quiz, Josh Reaves Salary, Who Sang Ring My Bell In The 70s, What Does Cash Warren Do For A Living, American Girl Isabelle Meet Outfit, Rutgers Logo Svg, Vyjayanth Constructions Private Limited, Mugello Track Map F1, Yaser Malik Age, Ucla Athletics News, Sonderling - Joep Beving Sheet Music, Buzz Lightyear, The Lizzie Mcguire Movie Cast Isabella, Wednesday In Telugu, Compensation Example, Eastern European Time To Est, West Ham Liverpool Sky, Vancouver Mount Pleasant, Highest Selling Rap Album Of All Time, 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Fighters, One Heyahe Lyrics, All Medical Abbreviation, J Dilla Albums, Alabama Quarterback 2018, Rodtang Jitmuangnon Wife, Lsu Tiger Eye Logo Black And White, 50 Examples Of Balanced Chemical Equations, Lose 100 Pounds In 6 Months Without Exercise, Inspirational Videos For Teachers To Show Students, Breathe In Breathe Out Lyrics, Fairy Tale Killer Full Movie, Park And Ride To Progressive Field, How Now Shakespeare, What Is Lemona Bts, The Woman Chaser Netflix, Kahan Tera Insaaf Hai Lyricsconsciousness And The Social Brain, Nba Bracket Predictions, Hong Man Choi Height, Talladega Weather, Pilates Vs Yoga, Cash Baker Girlfriend, Does Patrick Flueger Have A Child, Navratri Ke Nav Rang 2020, Porto Vs Moreirense Prediction, How To Tell If An Image Is High Resolution, Uncovered 2019 Rotten Tomatoes, How To Get A Prenup, Sword Of Trust Dvd, Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Prediction, Houston Wedding Venues, Rittika Sen Height, Home News Tribune, Travis Scott - Goosebumps Roblox Id, Kynsee Roby, Freaks Song Lyrics,

Leave a Reply