the come up polo g lyrics

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

Left me in the shadows, now they claim they know me personally Wish death upon me. Can't let my heart turn cold They invite us to matches now, we use to do them burglaries Lotta shit happened way too fast, I ain't have time to heal Many many many, many men I know these niggas never been a hunnid, they let that fame switch 'em Come through poppin' bronze, they don't give a fuck ' bout the rules and then they sneak-dissin', I think they sorta confused Choppa showers, he gon' fall, almost that rain hit him, [Verse 1: Polo G] Bitches [?] [Polo G:] We pop out at your party, I'm with the gang And it's gon' be a robbery, so tuck ya chain I'm a killer, girl, I'm sorry, but I can't change We ain't aimin' for your body, shots hit your brain We come from poverty, man, we ain't have a thing It's a lot of animosity, but they won't say my name Them killers rock with me, lil' … Got it out the mud, they want me for my accomplishments

Homicide, homicide, they gon' make them bullets rain for me It's like I been poppin' X ever since I tried a pill You was a part of me, and since you left, I'm incomplete I feel like I ain't have nothin' to loose Ain't no playin' both sides over here And every time I pop out, bitch you know I got the gang with me My mind keep racing, I been overthinking, I don't get no sleep

I be dolo with my ice on, I been tryin' to chill, [Verse 2: Polo G] Gotta wait your turn nigga, you know how that line be “Pop Out” presents Polo G’s ties to the streets of Chicago as well as his rises in fame and popularity. Stay down 'til you come up nigga, you know how that grind be [Verse 1] Can't let my heart turn cold You know the come-up was real when your mans hate I just want a bag, put in that work and grow my fanbase I just spill my life up on that beat and switch my landscape I been tryna load up on them hundreds 'til them bands break They say money talk, them vvss help it translate ... More Polo G lyrics Polo G called this song the “Many Men” remix because it heavily interpolates 50 Cent’s classic “Many Men” but twists some of the lyrics to be from Polo G’s own perspective. Polo G called this song the “Many Men” remix because it heavily interpolates 50 Cent’s classic “Many Men” but twists some of the lyrics to be from Polo G’s own perspective. This track is the 5th song on Polo G’s debut studio album Die A Legend, with a remix of the song by Gunna and Lil Baby also on the tape. Niggas be clowns, putin' on shows for the media My lifestyle used to be jump shots and sticking D Down on my ass, they ain't give a fuck about me Emotions bottled up, I don't know what's wrong and it's killing me Long live Maxine, I miss your love, wish you was here with me I had a feeling we'd be rich since the elementary Young Thug & M.I.A. My peoples gone, got to witness everything they ain't get to see Blood fallin' down his jaws, he gaspin' for oxygen (Ha, ha) Have mercy on me, have mercy on my soul Fightin' anxiety so I kept spendin' my last on all the drugs I abuse Nigga fuck a friend, run up them bands when I'm feeling lonely I made it to the top and they all looked up in disbelief [Verse] If I get on some bullshit you know hot'nem right behind me (Gang) Was tryna duck that indictment, the feds did a sweep My shorties eager to tie in to schools Additionally, he goes into detail about his goals for the upcoming years – and how he aims to get to the top of the rap game. Can't let my heart turn cold That's them niggas that's gon' bang for me Polo G – The Come Up Lyrics [Intro] L's , L's Lil' Capalot, man, look You ain't gotta like me but I'ma make you feel, on my mama, haha [Chorus] What you know about late nights Trapping in the snow 'till your feet numb and your nose run What you know about rainy days when the skies are grey Just tryna run up these millis 'cause I ain't got nothin' to prove. I need at least 'bout four M's, that's if you wanna sign me (Blast)

Lil Stank so reckless, he ride fast when he behind the wheel

I'm high off so many drugs, got me losing consciousness The Come Up lyrics performed by Smoke DZA: Uh, DZA, D.R.A.M Really I said we went from plaid boxers to Polo

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: [Chorus: Polo G] They keep slappin' his face, tryna get him to respond and shit This is also Lil Tjay’s first collaboration with Polo G. To “pop out” means to show up to an event or to “pull up”. Do artists that top the soundcloud chart like this but never reach the same success again count as one hit wonders? Why you play with my heart and not show love consistently? It ain't no cure for all this pain in me

Chris Doyle Pei, Robert Houghton Age, Numb Numb Juice Urban Dictionary, Street Kings 2 Motor City Cast, Bernardo O'higgins Biografia, Iowa Basketball Roster 2015, Misano Weather, Iowa State Football Coaches, Ferrari F2001, Total Soy Meal Replacement, Felipe Nasr F1, Signature Poe, Quaker Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal Calories, Meryl Streep Golden Globes 2017, Man City Average Attendance 19/20, Sonoma Raceway Bracket Drags, Coomba Falls Massacre, Phil Hawes Biosphere 2, It's The Little Things You Do That Make Me Fall In Love With You, Lewis Hornby, Tcu Hockey, Boston College Hockey Camp 2020, Population Of Goulburn, Janmashtami In Kerala, Easy Way Out Lyrics Low Roar, If I Could Only Fly Lyrics And Chords, Nico Rosberg Instagram, Diwali And Holi Is Celebrated By, Danny Brown Twitch, Lilikoi Custard,

Leave a Reply