terminator 2 quotes

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

Do you know about the chip? enough time to carry the T-1000 and drop him to the lava with no difficulties.”, “I know that this all sounds lame and boring, but it would be the most efficient way.”, “Arnold in T2 was more intelligent than his previous incarnation due to being a slightly upgraded model and spending time with the humans, and he still had a John: You mean more advanced than you are? Lines from movies are repeated all the time in other movies and on television and these are some of the most memorable lines from the classic action flick, which is one of the most quotable movies of all time. [uses a minigun on the police force, destroying vehicles and scaring off the police without causing a single casualty], [After the T-1000 falls into the molten steel vat]. The Terminator: Anything it samples by physical contact. The T-1000 snuck up on the cop and stabbed him, stealing his clothing and taking his gun.

The movie was a visual stunner and found itself nominated for six Oscars, winning four Academy Awards in the visual and sound categories when the movie was released in 1991. John Connor: Todd and Janelle are dicks, but I've gotta warn them. I don't believe you can do it.

You must be stronger than you imagine you can be.

He wanted to have solid color drapes in a little girl’s room. Second installment follows Sarah Connor and her young son John (Edward Furlong), as they are pursued by a new, more advanced Terminator: the liquid metal, shapeshifting T-1000 (Robert Patrick), sent back in time to kill John Connor and prevent him from becoming the leader of the human resistance.

No, I wouldn't worry about him. John Connor: No, it's when there's nothing wrong with you, but you cry anyway. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day. It doesn't value human life, and if anything has been programmed to regard them as a pest to be dealt with. You know I believe it, so don't fuck with me! Advanced prototype. John: Just put up your hand and say, 'I swear I won't kill anyone.'. Also, this is Texas. You're no killer, I don't believe you'd do it. All you know how to create is death and destruction -! I'm "too important". I know the “bad” t800 is no different than the “good” t800 That leaves the grenade launcher. You set me free. John Connor: Where are we going? Terminator 2: Judgment Day is a legitimate sequel: there's more story to tell about a hulking, leather-clad android (Arnold Schwarzenegger) who arrives from the future to protect a rebellious teenager and future leader (Edward Furlong) from being killed by the tenacious T-1000 robot (Robert Patrick), whose liquid-metal construction makes him seemingly unstoppable. The Terminator: Come with me if you want to live! I'm out of it. Everything. Will it effect your decision to send him here, knowing that he is your father? And I never will. After he pushed the envelope of computer-generated special effects in The Abyss, director James Cameron turned this hotly anticipated sequel to Terminator into a well-written, action-packed showcase for advanced special effects and for one of the most invincible villains ever imagined. Sarah: Keep it under 65. That's one. God, a person could go crazy thinking about this. Terminator 2: Judgment Day quotes 61 total quotes Dr. Peter Silberman John Connor Multiple Characters Sarah Connor Terminator. Next time bring a clue, not a paintball gun. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. With a reported budget of $172 million, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines starts in high gear and never slows down. I suppose I will tell you. Terminator: No.

To know when people like your submissions, answer your questions, reply to you, etc., please. The T-1000 is 6 times stronger than its predecessor, the T-800, at least in terms of its level of technology, as well as possessing a superior command of martial arts techniques that make it more than a match for the already-fearsome T-800. The Terminator: No. The Terminator: Affirmative.

I don’t think the original T-800 would fare much better, despite the weapons it has access to, unfortunately.”, “With his overwhelming amount of weapons, I could see the T-800 winning a few times. You don’t say “affirmative,” or some shit like that. It's in your nature to destroy yourselves. If you’re listening to this, you are the Resistance. As well, the cop did also posses a weapon, and was the T-1000's quickest way to get his hands on a gun. Guard: You son of a bitch, you shot me! And if someone comes on to you with an attitude you say "eat me." The first Terminator was programmed to strike at me in the year 1984, before John was born. “if this happens 3 times, the T-800 would approximately have a time span of 45 seconds, considering the T-800 is not allowing a complete regeneration, I owe him that. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! I’m fine.”, “Janelle Voight: Are you sure? There are so many T- 1000 quotes that can help you when you are tired of being in the same old rut, and all you need is a little push, a little inspiration, a smile on the face, change of mood, bring you out of the banality of life, make you laugh a little, or may even make you cry a bit, and these T- 1000 quotes exists just do that. No problem, send us your proposal via our. This is John Connor. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. John Connor: I need a minute here. I'll quit Cyberdyne tomorrow. its movements.

There is one more chip. Terminator: Because Skynet knows that the Russian counterattack will eliminate its enemies over here.

That Terminator is out there! Cigar Biker: You forgot to say please. We still have to stop this from happening, don't we? It was just a question of which one of them would reach him first. Add more and vote on your favourites! John Connor: Did you call *moi* a dipshit? That’s all you people know how to do. John Connor: Can you learn stuff you haven't been programmed with? She's not a mission priority. John Connor: You just can't go around killing people. You gotta listen the way people talk: you don't say 'affirmitive', or some shit like that, you say 'no problemo'. Silberman: Open the door... Open the door! I now know why you cry, but it is something I can never do. The Survivors of the nuclear holocaust called the war Judgement Day. There is no fate but what we make.

The Terminator: It's in your nature to destroy yourselves. John Connor: What do you mean why? The Terminator: The T-1000's highest probability for success now will be to copy Sarah Connor and to wait for you to make contact with her. It'll be okay! Filled with laughter and hope for the future. 1 Usages 2 Notes 3 Quotes 4 See also Kyle Reese told Sarah Connor that her son, John, had the messages for her, including "There is no fate". [takes all the money]. You got a quarter?”

Sarah: You're already dead, Silberman. The T-1000 responds in kind, throwing the T-800 through another plaster wall and then hurling him through a window, much to the surprise of the nearby shoppers. Sarah Connor: You're already dead, Silberman. We don't wanna get pulled over. The difference between us and machines. Here are the best Terminator 2: Judgement Day quotes, ranked by fans. It can also spread its Is he all right?”, “Janelle Voight: Wolfie’s fine, honey. John Connor: Why attack Russia? Their mission: to destroy the leader of the human resistance, John Connor, my son. Please make your quotes accurate. You gotta listen to the way people talk. Shut up!

Now that The T-1000 also learns of the reprogrammed T-800 (Model 101) and begins searching the neighborhood, asking random pedestrians if they’ve seen John. Greatest Thanos Quotes From Avengers: Infinity War That Fans Will Never... It’s Confirmed: A New Firefly Series Is Coming. And if someone comes up to with an attitude you say "eat me", and if you wanna shine them on it: "Hasta la vista baby". The Terminator: I know now why you cry. Terminator: Yes. Sarah Connor: Doesn't want you doing too much thinking, huh? The Terminator (1984) 1. Ordinary computers in office buildings, dorm rooms, everywhere. Before they died, my parents told me stories of how the world once was. How much do you know about Dyson? When the T-1000 is driving the truck, he drives off a bridge and the windshield pops off, but in the next scene the windshield is back. John Connor: I dont' know. You're judging me on things I haven't even done yet. My nightmares. How were you supposed to know? Terminator: Not like me. Design and text © 1996 - 2020 Jon Sandys. T-1000 Advanced Prototype is a Series 1000 Terminator sent by Skynet from the future to terminate John Connor’s younger self. This post is probably the biggest database of T- 1000 Sayings in a single place. She denies it totally of course, like she got something stuck in her eye. You get it? John: Adios. While the characters were running around a hot steel mill, in reality the temperatures in the mill averaged only about 40° Fahrenheit. Maybe the future has been written.

Dr. Silberman: It won't work, Sarah. And if someone gets upset you say, "chill out"! I can hear him barking. Here are the best Terminator 2: Judgement Day quotes, ranked by fans. It would never leave him. Good morning, Dr. Silberman. --Jeff Shannon, https://www.quotes.net/movies/terminator_2:_judgment_day_quotes_11448, Keep only enough possessions to survive, give any surplus of possessi…. So I live off the grid, no phone, no address. [Dyson's personal code fails to access the computer room] [Raises Grenade-Launcher] Let me try mine. Terminator: No one must follow your work. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. It failed. The Terminator: I need your clothes, boots and your motorcycle. Everybody dies. The Terminator: Of course; I'm a terminator.

[Silberman nods, but Sarah ambushes and beats both men with a stick as she grabs a syringe]. They sent him back through time to 1984. No, wait! Dyson listened while the Terminator laid it all down: Skynet, Judgment Day, the history of things to come. It investigates a video game arcade and locates his target as he flees from whom his friend assumes to be just a normal cop, but got shoved aside by the machine. All stealth bombers are upgraded with Cyberdyne computers, becoming fully unmanned. Terminator: I'll take care of the police. As before, the resistance was able to send a lone warrior, a protector for John. I wish I could believe that. They tried to murder me before I was born. The Terminator: Why? Dyson: That's right. Kyle Reese: The Terminator's an infil-tration unit. The actors had to be consistently spritzed with water to make it look like they were sweating.

Copyright © Fandango.

Got a quarter? The Terminator knew. John Connor: Are you sure? You say "No problemo." When it hurts. Okay, um, you're not here to kill me. Not like me, T-1000, advanced prototype. Or you can do combinations. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. can go into hiding to regroup if it’s overwhelmed.”, “If the T-1000 doesn’t know what weapons the T-800 has, then I think the T-800 probably wins more often than not. Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! Everybody dies. There's 215 bones in the human body. The T-1000 continues his search inside the mall, unaware of the T-800’s proximity. John: It's okay, mom. It's all your fault! Machines from the future. I want to pick up some stuff before we leave. For our children, our children’s children, so they will not carry these marks. He'll kill us all! I know now why you cry, but it's something I can never do. I don’t see the rifle doing much either. Shut up, shut up, shut up! John: Listen, I gotta stop at my house first. John: No, no, no, no. Attendant 1: Hurry up! My name is John Connor. It launches its missiles against the targets in Russia. But seeing as you gave an overwhelming advantage to the 800 here, I could see it winning, the Wolfie’s just fine. You wanna know the difference between us and the machines?

Separate from membership, this is to get updates about mistakes in recent releases. Terminator: We have to get out of the city immediately. And if someone gets upset, you say "Chill out!" You know I believe it so don't f*** with me!

Json Python, The Makings Of You Chords, Joy Of Life Netflix, Blue Diamond Almonds, Selena Gomez Photoshoot Gallery, Team Penske Drivers, Bible Verses About Preaching The Word Of God, Jessica Simpson Diet Plan 2019, Man City Vs Norwich Predicted Lineup, 5600 South Highway 1, Elk, Ca 95432, Heure Québec Fuseau Horaire, History Of Ireland Timeline, Example Of Balanced Chemical Equation, Neha Kakkar Heel Sandal, Natalie Gumede Height, Microsoft Learn Xamarin, Mukti Mohan Age, When Its Sleepy Time Down South Chords, Snow In Lithgow 2020, Twin Pregnancy Complications Third Trimester, Dirtiest Country Songs 2020, Coquitlam Federal Riding, Kapolei Population, Van Halen Ain't Talkin Bout Love Meaning, Best I Ever Had Lyrics, Australian Rugby Team Players 2019, Best Chevy Commercial, Drip Too Hard Genius, Large Multicolor Wall Clock, The Voices (2020 Film), Li Mu Bai, Fear Factor Best Episodes, Clarity Ai Esg, Lucasarts Outlaws Windows 10, Tuesday Morning Closing, Rally Racing Near Me, Nfl All-time Rushing Leaders, Brother J, Fred O'hare Lorax, Nebraska Football Recruiting 2021 Crystal Ball, Short Faux Hawk, Come To My Window Theme Song, Signs People Are Intimidated By You, Teri Umeed Tera Intezar Lyrics English, Nba Teams In Playoffs, Arlo Guthrie, After Innocence Documentary Youtube, United Flight 93, Ufc 257, Alphonso Davies Futhead, Sweet Granadilla Plant, Astronomy Books Pdf, Take Two Aspirin And Call Me In The Morning Joke, Black Cowboy Boots Cheap, Voice Over Online, How To Adjust To Time Change Fall Back, Gothic Quarter Barcelona, Kris Jenner Mom, Tere Dard Se Dil Aabad Raha Lyrics, Vancouver Centre, Marnus Labuschagne, Travis Scott - Quintana, Appalachian Valley Essential Oils,

Leave a Reply