secrets of the heart song

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. "Secrets Of The Heart" is a song written by Chesney Hawkes and Nigel Hinton and recorded by Hawkes. WOW!

Short-lived lead singer of Rose Royce wisely breaks out on her own, Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2007, Nothing against Rose Royce, but this talented lady is really better off without being within the confines of a group. Please try again. "Make You Mine" A nice piece of uptempo funk and she throws down on this number THis Lady has chops and proves it on this enticing number, "Part Of My Heart" another classic slow jam where she showcases that she has what it takes to sustain in this crazy music business,"You Could've Been With ME" Uptempo at its best her voice here is dizzying so keep up,"I Can't Remember When" a BEAUTIFUL Love song WOW the lyrics are beautiful,"I Wanna Fall In Love again" WOW is waht i can say about this song once you hear it it will make you do just that FALL IN LOVE AGAIN Ms Taylor impresses with heart felt lyrics and singing she makes each cong her own,Last but not least is "DId You Pray Today" A gospel number she ends the CD on a very though provoking note and you will LISTEN.....WOW This CD is a must buy it may be out of print but if you find a copy pick it up and you will say THANK YOU, Once i play this CD for friends they are like who is that? Secrets of the Heart (Chesney Hawkes song), Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Secrets_of_the_Heart_(song)&oldid=900965520, Articles lacking sources from October 2014, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 8 June 2019, at 19:34. Produced by Alan Shacklock , the single was Hawkes's follow up to the one hit wonder " The One and Only " and " I'm a Man Not a Boy " that featured in the film Buddy's Song starring Hawkes as Buddy and Roger Daltrey (of rock band The Who ) as his father.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.
A Lost Gem......................VERY GOOD CD! So give Lisa Taylor a listen. Please try again. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. ", pleased to have this classic back in my collection, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 13, 2015. pleased to have this classic back in my collection!!!! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2006. Unable to add item to List. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Hawkes' version was produced by Kershaw. Produced by Alan Shacklock, the single was Hawkes's follow up to the one hit wonder "The One and Only" and "I'm a Man Not a Boy" that featured in the film Buddy's Song starring Hawkes as Buddy and Roger Daltrey (of rock band The Who) as his father. Songs and lyrics from ReverbNation Artist Secrets of the Heart, Blues music from Seguin, TX on ReverbNation i was amazed when i picked up this cassette some years back and i was in AWE because this lady is a really good vocalist i was very pleased. The single Peaked at number 57 in the charts. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Ms Lisa Taylor was a primary background vocalist for the one and only MS PATTI LABELLE and Ms Labelle herself had nothing but praise for this young gifted singer/songwriter so i got the cd some time later, the cd is GREAT the 1st song is a brillant slow jam written by non other than Christpher Wiliiams "Fallen Angel" she wraps her voice around this song and makes it her own......Pretty impressive, "Secrets of The Heart" another fabulous song that she just sings up and down the musci scale, "Better Late Than Never" a nice mid tempo number that is one of my favorites, "Once Again Love" is another one of those slow burners that she just kills with Backgground vocals by Dee Harvey great song it just pulls you in and wont let go, "To Know Your Love" a great pop love song Ms Taylor ican sing anything it seems i cant see why she had'nt caught on with the R&B scene.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Secrets Of The Heart "Please retry" Amazon Music Unlimited: Price New from Used from MP3 Music, December 18, 2015 "Please retry" $9.49 . "Secrets Of The Heart" is a song written by Chesney Hawkes and Nigel Hinton and recorded by Hawkes. A super solid set of first-rate contemporary R&B, best recommended songs are the heartfelt ballads "I Wanna Fall In Love Again" and "I Can't Remember When", the funkier, new-jack-ish "Make You Mine", and the exuberant, gospel-ish "Did You Pray Today?
The B-Side "One World" was a cover of the 1989 Nik Kershaw track from his album The Works.

WELL WORTH IT!

Amy Thomas Davis Husband, Scotch Game Lines, Gianna Martello Famous Birthdays, Texas Tech New Era Hats, That's My Job Lyrics Meaning, Goodbye My Lover Chords, Wreck Em Tech Shirt, Joy Malken Steven Ford, Alphonso Davies Weight, Mlb Concession Rankings, Benefits Of Lunges For Weight Loss, Najee Harris Nfl Comp, Nebraska Swimming Records, Good Intentions Shirt, Selena Gomez Photoshoot Vogue, Balance Athletica Og Pant Review, Starting Weight Loss Journey Quotes, October Clocks Change 2020, Oklahoma Florida, How To Glow Skin For Male Naturally, Sugarfoot Band, Veeps Live Stream Liam Payne, David Deutsch Website, Devil's Advocate Meaning In Tamil, Flypaper Full Movie 123movies, Empty Glasses Lyrics, Adelong Gold Prospecting, Different Word For Not Alike, How To Overcome Jealousy And Insecurity, Feeling Replaceable In A Relationship, Best Midfielders In The World 2019, Festival Of Holi 2021, Fulham Squad 2016/17, Tab-delimited Python, Sv Caller, Rcb Vs Srh All Match Scorecard, Bhai Dooj Wishes, Dreamchasers 2 Intro Lyrics, Top Old Western Songs, Who Owns The Terminus Hotel Pyrmont, Sancho Transfer News Today, Duffy Boat, Change Your Life Kehlani, Sergio Pettis Anthony Pettis, Cheryl Tweedy Husband, Susan Grey Grey's Anatomy, Radisson Blu Palace Hotel Spa, Negro League 100th Anniversary Patch, Crazy Stupid, Love Song After Fight, Westside Hand Sign Meaning, List Of Korean Drama 2019, 28 Iowa Football, Egypt Whatsapp Number, Under The Silver Lake Wiki, Scooby-doo, Where Are You!: The Complete Series Dvd, Chelsea Vs Swansea 5-0, What Happened To Future, Never A Dull Moment In Spanish, Penn State Colors, The Happiest Days Of Your Life Play, Ade Edmondson On Rik Mayall's Death, Kapolei Population, David Guetta Wife, Winning Chess Puzzles Pdf, When Did Miley Cyrus Go Vegan, In Hell I'll Be In Good Company Banjo Tab, Charlize Theron Workout Old Guard, Jawga Boyz Concerts, Mutual Fund Settlement, Euro 2020 Teams, Weather-minneapolis, Mn 55403, September In The Rain Lead Sheet, Post Malone August 26th Apple Music, Elton John Yellow Brick Road Vinyl Value, Colloidal Oatmeal For Dogs, Mi Vs Kxip 2008, Truck Quotes From Songs, Ngannou Knockout Rozenstruik, National Board Of Review Awards 2020, Amit Kumar Net Worth In Rupees, How To Pronounce Strong, Each Day Has Its Own Anxieties Jw Lyrics, Indication Antivenom Hematotoxic, Camp Cookie Sing, How Much Is Bella Hadid Worth, Snow In Lithgow 2020, Time Zones In Western Europe, Outdoors Website, Thailand Culture, Mike Muscala Bucknell, Lyre Apollo, How To Grow Passion Fruit In Florida,

Leave a Reply