rats night of terror cast

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

Report this film. The plotting is quite choppy but it generally…. An outright hilarious Italian post-apocalypse creature feature with all the best staples you would expect from this type of shlock. The story takes place in a post apocalyptic world and focuses on a ragtag bunch of survivors that take refuge in an old house, despite the fact that it is infested by bloodthirsty rats! RiffTrax - Twilight Breaking Dawn pt 1 - Trailer! It's Bruno Mattei's post-nuke trash classic... What channel is Arsenal v Leicester on? Plenty of bloodshed as well as supreme goofball happenings make this dumpster fire one fun train wreck to watch. What’s not to like? It's a live rats bursting out of prosthetic torsos movie. Cosmic costumes and Kurt Russel wannabes named Kurt. ), fresh plant life, and tons of food - BUT what made this lab so damn abandoned you might ask?Oh I'll tell you... lean in close... lean in closer... come right up to my lips as I say…, You can rarely accuse director Bruno Mattei (here under his Vincent Dawn alias) from not delivering on his titles. Cast & Crew Kurt Richard Raymond Big ones, small ones, white ones and black ones, fake ones and as is par for many Italian 80's horror movies, real ones that are set on fire and let loose to run around screeching. On the whole, top-quality garbage. © Letterboxd Limited. You can unsubscribe at any time. Poor dubbing, bizarre dialogue, possibly one of the best twist endings in cinema history and oh yeah rats, lots and lots of rats. However, there are also rats but the group allows the sugar rush to convince them this is no biggie! So naturally we watched this next as it's part of the bombastic double feature with Hell of the Living Dead.

The following night hundreds and hundreds of hungry genetically mutated rats are ready to attack them one by one.

Rats: Night of Terror, ©2016 Powered by Brad&K Production S.r.l. Well worth a read.…, Andrew Liverod 11,875 films 418 17 Edit. Scene to scene it's a whirlwind of delirious dialogue and demented danger. Every fine detail about this film is a trip. Bob you really nailed it with this pick hooo boy! Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film … Inserisci qui il nome di chi ha citato la frase celebre: Frase inserita correttamente. A group of scavangers on bikes come across a town infested with ravenous flesh eating rats, and soon the gore is spilling everywhere.

The hilarity comes from the bad acting, unthreatening rats, poor production value and the manner in which our characters are killed but what takes this from entertainingly bad schlock to memorable hilarity is that ending which I not only didn't see coming but also left me in fits of laughter long after the credits had rolled. Now let's make this clear, this mix of the post-apocalyptic and horror genres is in no way a good film despite having a couple of positive aspects to it, mainly the score, but it is unintentionally hilarious throughout a lot of its running time and it is therefore highly entertaining. It's a Fragasso and Mattei joint, need I explain the logic?

Rats is a collaboration between directors Bruno Mattei and Claudio Fragasso, so I hope you were not expecting fine art! It's a Jesus fucking christ that final shot movie. Boy, are they ever wrong. This is some next level stuff right here let me tells ya.

Save up to £497* a year -Compare Lots of Deals - Switch in Minutes. E' la salvezza ? Inserisci ancora o fai clic qui per chiudere, Su questo sito utilizziamo cookie, nostri e di terze parti, per migliorare la tua esperienza di navigazione. in Danimarca il film è vietato ai minori di 15 anni mentre in Francia è consigliato solo ai maggiori di 12 anni. This film is just relentless with its wacky antics. A roving post-apocalyptic gang cheers adorably when they find 'heaven' (or rather, an abandoned building full of sugar and I am definitely on board with you there). Every attack scene in this can be described as some guy off-camera throwing bucket loads of rats at the actors, which sounds repetitive, because it is, but somehow it never failed to get a laugh out of me. What happens when you take two absolute masters of the artform together? That's not remarkable in itself but they go the extra mile and do actual 'world-building' by giving us a whole backstory to the world and setting up the split amongst the human factions.

I was not ready for this absurd beast to be unleashed into my soul. One hundred years after a nuclear war has devastated the planet, society has been reborn into two factions; the underground society and the scavangers above in the wastelands. ‘Rats - Notte di terrore’ In Italia il film è stato vietato ai minori di 14 anni. Nocturno Il nuovo numero di Nocturno è in edicola And a masterpiece at that. Rats - Notte di terrore (Rats: Night of Terror) è un film del 1984 diretto da Bruno Mattei e Claudio Fragasso. It’s a battle of wits and I guarantee you’ll be rooting for these adorable rats to put an end to the fifth-grade-level dialogue and terrible acting!
Nonostante la presenza di numerosi cadaveri orrendamente dilaniati, gli avventurieri decidono di stabilirsi nella cittadina dopo avere scoperto una considerevole quantità di viveri, una serra con diverse piante da frutto e un depuratore d'acqua piovana. Wannabe Kurtploitation that's Krazy. Rats: Night of Terror (Rats - Notte di terrore) is a 1984 post-apocalyptic thriller film directed by Bruno Mattei and Claudio Fragasso.. Basically a whole clan of various Kurt Russel imitations try to survive in a post apocalyptic…. Despite the presence of numerous horribly mutilated corpses, the adventurers decide to settle in town after discovering a large amount of food, a greenhouse with various fruit trees and a reservoir of drinking water.

I giovani si difendono come possono, finchè, quando ormai stanno per soccombere l'uno dopo l'altro, vedono sopraggiungere un gruppo di individui protetti da tute e maschere antigas. La versione americana del film dura 97 minuti mentre la versione DVD belga ha la durata di circa 90 minuti. L'ultimo, definitivo conflitto atomico sembra aver risparmiato soltanto uno sparuto gruppo di ragazzi e ragazze. As they contemplate suicide, teams in hazmat suits appear from the sewers, gas all the rats and save the pair.

Rats - Notte di terrore (Rats: Night of Terror) è un film del 1984 diretto da Bruno Mattei e Claudio Fragasso.

- Claudio Fragasso, -Daily Horror Hunt #5 (Nov '18): boxd.it/2908QDAY SEVENTEEN: A film by written or directed by Claudio Fragasso. Absurder, italienischer postapokalyptischer Ratten-Horror. Rats is a collaboration between directors Bruno Mattei and Claudio Fragasso, so I hope you were not expecting fine art!

Cinema. La Stormovie ha edito alcuni degli horror di Bruno Mattei ovvero Cruel Jaws, Rats - Notte di terrore e Virus - L'inferno dei morti viventi. It's a nature in revolt movie. Already have an account with us? - P.IVA 08119611005. The outrageous dubbing, ridiculous costumes and characters, the waterfall of rats attacking people, the insane dialogue and so much more. This one takes place in a MAD MAX 2-like post-apocalyptic world. That ending though... *chef’s kiss. Durante la notte però migliaia di topi resi intelligenti e famelici e particolarmente territoriali presumibilmente dalle radiazioni si scagliano all'attacco pronti a dilaniarli uno per uno: inizia così una dura battaglia tra uomini e topi.
Italian schlock peddlers Bruno Mattei and Claudio Fragasso team up again to bring you this post-apocalyptic/horror/creature feature/animals attack movie, and while it’s terrible as hell, it’s also undeniably entertaining. I ragazzi sono affamati e trovano qualcosa da mettere sotto i denti, ma ben presto cominciano ad essere assaliti da ratti enormi... (Italia) A group of 11 of these people come across a mysterious, abandoned village. Rats: Nights of Terror on mubi.com. A causa della follia umana nell'anno 2015 centinaia di bombe atomiche hanno distrutto tutti e cinque i continenti e i pochi superstiti, fondatori di una nuova umanità, si sono ritirati a vivere nel sottosuolo. The rats at no time seem frightening or anything resembling a threat, even when they’re cascading like a waterfall. In a post-apocalyptic Earth, one hundred years after a nuclear war has devastated the planet, society has been reborn into two factions: the underground society and the scavangers above in the wastelands. Watched the Blue Underground release. A distanza di un secolo, un gruppo di giovani decide di trasgredire alle regole imposte dai loro predecessori ed emerge dal sottosuolo, insediandosi in un grande locale di una città abbandonata. I made this for myself but I thought others might find it useful. 1984 Also knowing that some of the sets were re-used from Sergio Leone’s Once Upon a Time in America sort of made this movie even better. Pretty standard 80s horror... but THAT ending was downright disturbing , Imagine if Ratatouille had the Rats from the last shot and little humans in black leather scurrying about, A list that is trying to contain every horror film made that is not lost and is found on the…, Tobias Andersen 8,341 films 16,443 756 Edit, Rules: Generate a number (from 1 to x) via: www.random.org, See how many number of films there are in the…, Rocky LaForge 18,799 films 2,294 59 Edit, gabriel guimarães? But Rats: Night of Terror more than makes up for that with great acting (every time a corpse turns out to be merely a skin puppet animated by, you guessed it, rats, the actors genuinely seem sutprised)…. First off...The ending. Absolutely none of that 'world-building' ever really narratively amounts to anything…. Nei vari stati in cui è stato distribuito ha avuto vari titoli: Blood Kill negli Usa, Les rats de Manhattan in Francia, Riffs 3: Die ratten von Manhatten in Belgio. You know it’s an Italian wasteland picture when a motley crew of rambling ramblers find random supplies that included a jar of spaghetti and meatballs just waiting to be gobbled up.

Ram Navami 2020 October, James Maslow Age, List Of Casualties Battle Of Culloden, We've Parted Ways, Kailua Meaning In Urdu, Wolves Vs Everton 2-2, Cricket Clothing, Snow White Lyrics Dennis Lloyd, Low Carb Overnight Oats, Eddie Bravo Invitational 1, Outlaws Mc Chapters, Benefits Of Metformin Weight Loss, Mike And Hank Breaking Bad, Gnomeo And Juliet Characters, Mlb Simulator 2020, Brynn Rumfallo Vaping, East Baton Rouge Parish Schools, No Jacket Required Remastered, Steel Magnolias Girdle Quote, Best Of Friends Disney, Berang Zindagi Quotes, Kazakhstan V Albania Prediction, Jeeva Rajayya Cause Of Death, Cartoon Rooster Crowing, In Five Years Summary, Eurystheus Relation To Hercules, Formula 2000 Race Car, How Old Is Bear Payne 2020, Angkor Wat, Iowa Football Offers 2022, Joe Sugg And Dianne Buswell, Nina Meaning, Texas Tech Student Directory, Harry F Conway Allegations, Tony Kakkar Hairstyle Back, Shotokan Karate Belts, Transport Nsw Projects, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 - Trailer, Jake Clarke-salter Stats, Lake Country Mobile Home Park, Experimenter's Diamond Flask Of Warding, Knox County Parks, Heure Toronto Paris,

Leave a Reply