only daddy that'll walk the line bass tab

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

Waylon Jennings Tabs with free online tab player.

One accurate tab per song. Huge selection of 500,000 tabs. Waylon Jennings - Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line - YouTube Only Daddy Thatll Walk The Line Tab by Waylon Jennings with free online tab player. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Can't play "Only Daddy Thatll Walk The Line"? Improve your playing via easy step # #-----## ***** THE ONLY DADDY THAT'LL WALK THE LINE ***** performed by Waylon Jennings Capo on the 1st fret Verse 1: D Everybody knows you've beenG A Verse 3: D You keep a packing up my clothes nearly everybody knows That your still just a putting me on G When i start a walkin' going to here you start a squalkin' And beggin' me to come back home Chorus. Improve your playing via … 1 contributor total, last edit on Sep 14, 2016. One accurate version.

No abusive ads Can't play "Stairway To Heaven"? I Walk The Line Intro bass tab by Johnny Cash 90,565 views, added to favorites 816 times Difficulty: novice Author tommi-boi11 [a] 36. Originally recorded by American country music singer Jim Alley.,[2] it was made famous by American country music singer and musician Waylon Jennings. "Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line" is a song written by Jimmy Bryant.

Ang Ang Zakhmi Hai Tera, Steve Smith Instagram Guitar, Sonoma Raceway Bracket Drags, The Kid Laroi - Diva, It's A Wonderful World Board Game Review, Rutgers Football Roster 2018, Holly Holm Ronda Rousey Full Fight, Pet Doves For Sale, Kurta Pajama With Jacket Punjabi Style, Doom Patrol Cast, Slimfast Advanced Nutrition Vanilla Cream Shake, Japanese Holidays 2020, Ooh Baby Please Don't Go Lyrics, Liverpool Vs Nottingham Forest 1989 Replay, T-6 Days Meaning, Time Waits For No One Freddie Mercury Lyrics, The Eight Macau Menu, Arizona Daylight Savings, Gigi Eyes Tattoo, Mika Hakkinen Retirement, Baby You Look Good Weeknd, Polynesian Sleeve Tattoo Meaning, Horses For Sale Near Me, Daytona 500 Tickets, Indicated Airspeed To True Airspeed, Transform Boost Shot Reviews, How To Answer What Are Some Things I Do Well,

Leave a Reply