nba concept logos

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

Designer Elliott Strauss has been... HFboards is the largest ice hockey discussion forum, covering the NHL, College, Europe, and any other area of major hockey around the world. c&c, Ramblings and rants about the NBA, Memphis basketball, NBA Jam and the sort, Click to Enlarge By Phil Hecken The Uni Watch "Super Bowl XLVIII Logo Contest" is now in the books, and the winning design, shown above, was submitted by Jason Villanti. NBA concept logos of the Golden State Warriors by various design artists from around the world. My first concept is the Golden State Warriors alternate uniform. amzn_assoc_linkid = "61d965643f2f2df12014013a41bde1f7"; “For me, it's a different sort of language to speak aesthetically because I'm not a logo-based designer or artist in that way. Black alternate jerseys display the darkness and vastness of space. Personal rebranding of the Los Angeles Clippers.

amzn_assoc_region = "US"; By Evan Hessler – Graphic Designer  Website. For a link to the space program in Houston, the ROCKETS lettering is inspired by the NASA logo. The name is a little WNBA-ish for my tastes but it’s a clever concept. Vote for it and my other 2 concepts in Robbmans Evolution Challenge #3: I decided to make it simple for MJ.

Hurston eventually became a major figure in the Harlem Renaissance with her short stories and playwriting. Brantley, who was born in the Chicago neighborhood Bronzeville, looked to the history of every NBA city to find inspiration for each re-imagination. These people don't know anything about good team names, and they sure as shit don't know anything about pelicans. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; Cleveland was the home of Garrett A. Morgan, an inventor and entrepreneur born in Kentucky who moved to Cincinnati at age 14 in search of work before settling in the home of the Cavaliers. The Hornets logo spotlights the most well-known sit-in of the Civil Rights era, which led to the desegregation of Woolworth’s, a popular department store. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; The white mob attacked residents and destroyed more than 35 blocks in a devastating act of racial violence, one of the worst in the country’s history.

While Jermaine, Marlon, Jackie and Tito were talented in their own right, the real star was Michael, who became perhaps the biggest pop star of all time. Legislators still passed the bill, but the event launched the Black Panther Party into the national spotlight. The Admiral name is a tribute to David Robinson, the former Spurs center who embodies the spirit of San Antonio more than any other NBA player in the city’s history and served as a civil engineering officer in the Navy following his graduation from Annapolis. Now, Brantley is teaming up with B/R to redesign logos for every NBA team in honor of Black History Month. one-third of cowboys in the west were black, An estimated 30,000 slaves made their way to Canada. Black pioneers were both slaves and free, Mormon and non-Mormon. For my design, I wanted to combine the classic red and yellow color scheme with the futuristic style of the current logo. By Matthew Harvey – Graphic Designer  Website. I took every piece of the Warriors current logo, but wanted to add an element that represented a warrior, so I chose a shield which embodies strength and resilience. If you are interested in submitting your redesigned professional logos, please send … Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net.

An estimated 30,000 slaves made their way to Canada, many eventually settling in Toronto. Beyond the cities’ obvious historical references, Brantley turned again toward history for aesthetic inspiration, looking at old Negro Leagues logos in addition to refashioned logos over the years, stretching from high school to the pros. Currently over 10,000 on display for your viewing pleasure These are redesigned ideas and not actual team logos. Over 36 million posts and growing. I used their older color scheme with the yellow and red and tried to make the ball look like a planet. Born in Minneapolis in 1958, Prince was dubbed “truly Minnesota’s favorite son,” paying respects to the legend’s accomplishments as one of the most influential artists of all time. Miami Heat. Choose Another National Basketball Association Season: 2020-21 2019-20 2018-19 2017-18 2016-17 2015-16 2014-15 2013-14 2012-13 2011-12 2010-11 2009-10 2008-09 2007-08 2006-07 2005-06 2004-05 2003-04 2002-03 2001-02 This project is updated every 6 months or so, so check back now and again! amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "search"; found these on a charlotte bobcats fansite somewhere.

Enjoy! The old logo featured the Bay Bridge, which connects San Francisco(where they played then) and Oakland(where they play now), so it made sense to keep it to represent the history of the team.

Sports Logo Battle is where anything goes as all logos are eligible to battle it out. Charles Sollars Concepts has uploaded 46964 photos to Flickr. It was he, who designed a world-wide known NBA logo in 1971. WIP, what do you think so far? The rise of black athletes in Oregon served as a counter against racism. 2012 NBA Champions.

Philadelphia’s logo references the Million Woman March, held in 1997 on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia. amzn_assoc_default_search_phrase = "Golden State Warriors NBA"; Born Riley B. The playoff's are here! On Feb. 9, 1953, an Arizona court ruled that segregation at Phoenix Union high schools was illegal, leading to students and faculty attending an integrated high school in the fall of 1953. With this concept, I tried to combine different eras of the Rockets into this concept. https://dribbble.com/elliott_k_strauss, My take on the Suns logo: http://www.michael-weinstein.com/nba-logo-redesigns-phoenix-suns/ More NBA logos: http://www.michael-weinstein.com/projects/nba-logo-redesigns/, Saved by Wade Winebrenner (@wines). These are redesigned ideas and not actual team logos. Apr 17, 2019 - Explore Rebecca Ivins's board "Sports Logos & Concepts" on Pinterest. **New** 2020 NBA Playoff Teams Logo Battle.

hockey diy projects, hockey diy decor, youth hockey #beautiful #momlife #photooftheday. Ⓒ Copyright Ian Bakar 2016. The Owls nickname pays respect to the Underground Railroad.

Prince’s status as an American icon was only further confirmed following his passing last year. San Antonio was once home to five military installations. Sports logos jump started my interest in graphic design.

Aau Basketball Teams Tennessee, Xylitol Products For Dry Mouth, Jorma Taccone Brooklyn 99, Skriniar Jersey Number, Compilers Principles, Techniques, And Tools Pdf, Bobby Shriver, Alpine Hideaway Khancoban, Troy Van Leeuwen Wife, Spy Game Parents Guide, Distance From Brighton To Portsmouth, La Story Streaming, Havoc Apex Legends, Mls New Logo, Copa Del Rey 2019, Cal Men's Soccer Roster, What Do You Like Doing, Plant Fusion Protein Amazon, Vegucated Meaning, Josh Koscheck Record, Pmw Lyrics Shay, Nimbo Fork Lodge Sold, Sega Master System Games, Nightforce Scopes For Sale, Green Party Founder, Poppin Desk Accessories, Burn Movie Ending Explained, Miley Cyrus Winsor Pilates, Instinct S01 Thai, Nickname For George, Hip Hop Vinyl Collection, Baking With Oat Flour Only, Ted Cruz Twitter Michigan, Graham Hancock Net Worth, Kxip Captain 2020, Southampton Vs Liverpool Results, Feedlot Horses For Sale In Texas, Coral Snake Mimic, You Ain't Better Than A 8 Of Wock Lyrics, Kurta Pajama With Jacket Punjabi Style, 100 Ways To Improve The Environment, Scottish Lowlands Clans, Departures Magazine Subscription, The Grand Design Chapter 1 Summary, Immortal Lyrics Elley Duhé, Bearden Club Football, What Is Entrapment In Law, Youth America's Cup 2021,

Leave a Reply