mancro masks

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

00 I ordered 3 ply disposable masks 100 pc ct ( item # 449964082 ) on April 3rd.

Price and other details may vary based on size and color. Horrible experience with seller and Walmart. Face masks come in a variety of designs and offer a variety of coverage, and you might find that some designs are more suitable for your favorite activities.

Ordered two boxes of masks on April 13th, still waiting. Can't get a hold of Walmart.com customer service, so sent them an email on their site. They were very professional and I a The company states their business name is Mancro but they are not.I will be pushing Walmart for a full refund and Walmart needs to check out these" sellers "they are allowing to scam people on Walmart's website. I followed up with Walmart 4/21, they sent communication to seller. I even emailed him and he tried to claim the shipping system had not updated. It's a shitty way to do business, but I have some masks 34 days after ordering. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Mail was not moving as usual. Mancro'CUSTOMER(SERVICE"""PH"ONE""NUM"BER""+1"8/3/3*7OO_O571""" BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — There's a new warning about a scam surrounding face masks that are supposed to protect you from coronavirus. 1 - 36 1 to 36 of 36 products.

By May 6th Walmart refunded my $76.00.

I have filed a consumer fraud complaint against Walmart with the local attorney general. I did and I received a full refund, Victim Location 98902 Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Similar sellers include They have been selling on Walmart Marketplace since 2016. While this company is ripping us off and adding hardship to many. Surgical masks prevent the spread of bacteria and airborne illnesses. I want my money back. Electrode, Comp-0858675d-a11b-4a93-a1f2-c7ca57cf4c74, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-f75972dd-007-1756206981e372, Generated: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 23:10:00 GMT, Electrode, Comp-ae79af73-7cca-44a3-82d9-f28e3c45b5c9, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-fa844340-007-1756204ecf4fdb, Generated: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 23:08:11 GMT, Electrode, Comp-0205f78e-4201-4664-89f2-cef93c7860b1, DC-scus-prod-a1, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-9.49.1, SHA-22f58b280e530b0f24fdd4c4ca729b0c6cc4689d, CID-9298ddf4-007-1756217a05a775, Generated: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 23:28:37 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Went to Walmart , who said call Walmart.com. Not sure where the breakdown occurred between the seller and their shipper, but happy to learn that I wasn't actually swindled. I am giving them the lowest rating as I feel I have been scammed. The masks arrived 2 days later. BUYER BEWARE! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There is no return address on the package and Mancro answers neither phone or email. I ordered mine on April 10th through Walmart. I want my money back. My mom ordered face mask on Walmart.com, the order says delivered on April 13 but nothing was actually delivered. Time is fleeting. I ordered face masks April3,2020 on Walmart.com. I contacted the seller and they did respond. We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Ordered two boxes of masks on April 13th, still waiting. I was surprised when the masks arrived today.

50 Count (Pack of 1) 4.3 out of 5 stars 332. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. $15.88 $ 15. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I found out what probably happened was the company gets overwhelmed, so instead of saying sold out and losing business, they promise deliveries, and print up shipping labels to make people think everything is running smooth. Surgical Face Masks at Walgreens. tracking number 3672025 812854 suppose to be here april 13 never got them got my money though want it back say in illinos for two weeks want my mask or my money. The disposable face masks seem to be of good quality. They cover the nose and mouth and are made from a pleated, three-ply fabric measured by bacteria filtration efficiency, splash resistance and breathability. Ordered 20 of their face masks on April 6, Suppose to be delivered to me April 15. Package in transit since 4/5. Litepak Premium. I'm gonna wait until hell freezes over for my masks if I have to! As of our top of the heap pick Mancro Gray Canvas Diaper Bag / Back Pack 2- Insulated Pockets ,new is a sterling start, it extends all the best backpacks features with a bow-wow price only at Backpacksi.com. 99 List List Price $120.00 $ 120 . Product Title 100 Disposable Face Masks for Adults, 3 Ply Breathable Dust Protection Mask with Ear Loops, Blue Average Rating: ( 3.9 ) out of 5 stars 21 ratings , based on 21 reviews Current Price $11.99 $ 11 . Premium Reusable Face Mask – Ultra Soft, Portable, Lightweight. I'm very very upset!! Pink. That's outrageous and it's a fraudulent, bald-faced lie! Mancrotech assures me there is a shortage and there is confusion but there will be a delivery some day. Scammed me. 50Pcs Disposable Face Masks, 3-ply Disposable Masks Black Face Mask with Elastic Ear Loop, Medical Masks Breathable Dust Proof Non-woven Safety Masks, Fashion Face Covering for home, office, outdoor. Get the package to me or cancel the order and refund my money! I want my money back. Walmart stated in stock delivery by April 13. WONE 50 Pcs Disposable Face Masks, Breathable Face Mask 3 Layer Protection Best Facemask, Lightweight Dust Protective Facial Masks for Adult, Men, Women, Indoor, Outdoor Use, Kids Black 3 Layer Face Reusable Mouth Shield for Protection Cup Dust Safety Wraps with Filter Cloth Washable Adjustable Straps Bandana Cotton Breathable for Children (3 Pack), 50/100Pcs 3-ply Face Mouth Surgical Hygiene Protection Pads for Adult,Art Butterfly Printed Pattern Disposable_Face_Masks for Outdoor,High Filtration and Ventilation Security (50Pcs, N), Sealed Bag,3-ply Disposable Face Mask Can Be Used In Offices,households Sensitive To Pets Thin Fabric Pads,pack Of 100 Surgical Masks Medical Standard 1000 Pcs, Dukal Surgical Mask with Ear Loops, Pack of 50 masks, Floraison Face Skin Cryo Sticks Ice Cooling Roller Tool Cold Globes Surgical Stainless Steel for Facial Massage Neck Eyes Anti Puff Anti Aging Treatment Wands, WODTRUE 50 Pcs Disposable Face Masks,Protective 3-Ply Breathable Comfortable Anti-Dust Cover Mask with Nose Clip and Ear Loops,Suitable for Adult, Men, Women, Indoor, Outdoor Use, Disposable Face Masks - 50 PCS - For Home & Office - 3-Ply Breathable & Comfortable Filter Safety Mask, Derora Sparkly Rhinestone Face Mask Black Crystal Masquerade Mouth Covering Ball Party Nightclub Face Masks Venetian Mardi Gras Jewelry for Women and Girls (Heart), TCP Global Salon World Safety - Face Masks 3 Boxes (150 Masks) Breathable Disposable 3-Ply Protective PPE with Nose Clip and Ear Loops, SonoMask for Women (Ear Loops, White) Nose Clip Inside Adjustable, Reusable Face Masks. Your mom needs to contact Walmart Corporate office. It seems to be that it's the shipping service, but we will see, today is only May 3rd. Hope this helps others. They're nothing but a Scam. My experience with Mancro was exactly the same as others have mention. 00 ($0.36/Count) $26.50 $26.50.

After over a month of no information, no contact, no tracking, I contacted my bank, and consumer protection. Victim Location 01030 After all the weirdness behind these masks I don't want to put these things to my family's faces in a pandemic so dangerous. 4.5 out of 5 stars 517. I want my money back. Ordered 100 masks Apr.6. Have not received order in a month. Unless these are in stock in the USA expect a four week delivery.

You can imagine how disgruntled I am in my emails.

YES< YES, YES< they took a real long time coming. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Bags/Luggage. Respirators are NIOSH-rated for particulate protection. Deliver to home . I accepted the fact that we are living in an unusual time. Such a horrible thing to do in a time like this, when people are trying to stay safe and well. Blue Summit Supplies Face Masks, Disposable, Non-Medical, 3-ply, 50 Masks, 1count, FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon, BLScode Disposable Face Protective Masks, 3-Layer Facial Cover Masks with Elastic Ear Loops, Comfortable Universal Design for Adults & Kids, Suitable for Home, Office, Outdoor (Pack of 50), CHEERS DEVICES Disposable Face Mask, 3 Ply Protective Safety Masks, Pack of 50, Jumbl Blue Disposable Face Masks | Protective 3-Ply Breathable Comfortable Nose/Mouth Coverings for Home & Office | Elastic Ear Loop 3-Layer Safety Shield for Adults/Kids | Pack of 50 Ships from USA, Wecolor 50 Pcs Disposable 3 Ply Earloop Face Masks, Suitable for Home, School, Office and Outdoors (Blue), Disposable 3ply Face Mask Elastic Earloop Mouth Face Cover Sanitary Masks Safety,Anti-spittle,Protective Dust(Grey,50pcs), Amazon’s private and select exclusive brands, Disposable 3 ply Face Masks Pack of 50 pcs/box, Albatross Health 3ply Deluxe Procedure Earloop Face Mask, Safety Mask Filter for Protection, Mouth and Nose Cover for Adults, BLScode Disposable Kids Face Protective Masks, 3-Layer Facial Cover Masks with Elastic Ear Loops, Comfortable Universal Design for Kids Children School Daily Use (Pack of 50), CHEERS DEVICES Disposable Face Mask, 3 Ply Protective Safety Masks,Pack of 50, LUCIFER 3-Ply Disposable Face Masks, 50 Pack Breathable Non-Woven Protective Masks Cover For Adults Men Women, CandyCare Disposable Face Masks, Pack of 25 - Dust Particle 3-Layer Design with Earloop Protective Cover, Bigox Face Mask Disposable Earloop Blue 50Pcs, WMS Wisconsin Medical Supplies, 3-Layer Face Masks, MADE IN USA, 1 Pack (50 PCs), 4 Ply Disposable Face Mask Protective(50PCS), Elastic Earloops, Single Use- Green, Viero Disposable Personal Face Masks- 3Ply Breathable & Comfortable Filter Safety Mask- Sanitary Surgical Mask with Earloop Design General Fit Size- 50 PCS, Disposable Face Masks 50 PCS 3Ply Breathable & Comfortable Filter Safety Mask for Adult, Men, Women, Indoor, Outdoor Use, THREEGUN 600 Units: 3-Layer Procedural Face Masks (Disposable), 12 Boxes, 50 Units per Box, SAFETYCOAST 3-ply Disposable Ear Loop Face Masks, 50 pcs, Breathable, Non-woven Fabrics, Blue Color, Face Mask, 50 Pack masks,Disposable Face Masks (color), Face Mask, 50 Pack masks,Disposable Face Masks (black), Face Mask Disposable [50 Pc/Box] Non Surgical 3-Ply Earloop Mouth Cover Masks- Pink, 50 Pack Disposable Face Masks with Elastic Earloops | 3-ply Breathable Non-Woven Mask by Wyze, SfAVEreak Face Mask Disposable for Dust Air Pollution Protection, Blue (Pack of 50), Black Face Mask Disposable Face Masks 3 Layer Breathable Masks Non-Woven Meltblown Black Cloth Mask with Earloop and Metal Nose Bridge Strips for Personal Care, 50 PCS, [50 Pc/Box] Face Mask Disposable Non Surgical 3-Ply Earloop Mouth Cover Masks- Silver (USA Seller in stock), Procedural Face Mask Disposable 3-Ply, Stretch Comfort Fit Ear Loops, Face Mask, HDFK 3 Ply Disposable Face Mask for Adults Protective Breathable Non-Woven Face Mouth Cover with Nose Clip and Ear Loops Suitable for Office, School, Outdoor - 50 Pack, Perfect Stix Disposable Face Masks (Pack of 10ct) Tie On, METIKO Surgical Masks Disposable Face Mask - Pack of 50 - Blue, 50 Pcs Black Disposable Face Masks - Unisex Oral Protection Black Mask - 3 Ply Protectors with Elastic Earloops - Non Woven, Single Use - Effective Filtration - 10pcs Retail Packaging, MedPride Nitrile Exam Gloves, Powder-Free, Small, Box/100, Disposable Filter Masks, Eventronic 3 Ply Face Masks, For Home & Office(50 Pcs), 50Pcs Disposable Face Masks, 3-ply Disposable Masks Black Face Mask with Elastic Ear Loop, Medical Masks Breathable Dust Proof Non-woven Safety Masks, Fashion Face Covering for home, office, outdoor, COVAFLU KN95 Disposable Fold Flat Face Mask (Pack of 10 KN95 Face Masks), Disposable Face Mask 100 Pcs 3Layer Breathable Lightweight Masks, Disposable 3-Layer Protective, 3-D Perfect Fit, Soft Skin Layer Face Mask - 50 Pack, Disposable Face Masks - 50 PCS - For Home & Office - 3-Ply Breathable & Comfortable Filter Safety Mask, Wecolor 50 Pcs Disposable Face Mask 3-Ply Face Mask Comfortable Mask for Personal Health, (Blue), 50Pcs Disposable Face Masks 3 Ply Earloop Medical Dental Surgical Hypoallergenic Breathability Comfort Breathable Beauty Medical Dust Mask, Disposable Face Mask, ESOLOM 3-Ply Facial Cover Masks with Ear Loop, Breathable Non-Woven Mouth Cover for Personal, Suitable for Home, Office, Outdoor- 50 PCS, Disposable Face Masks, 50Pcs 3-ply Disposable Masks Color Face Mask with Elastic Ear Loop, Medical Masks Breathable Dust Proof Non-woven Safety Masks, Fashion Face Covering for Adult Youth Unisex, [50 Pc/Box] Face Mask Disposable Non Surgical 3-Ply Earloop Mouth Cover Masks- Pink (USA Seller in stock), ZUBREX 50 Pcs Disposable 3 Ply Safety Face Mask for Protection - with Nanofiber Filter Lining Elastic Earloops, Lightweight Breathable Protective Anti-Dust Facial Masks Health School Office PPE, WeCare Disposable Kids Face Masks, 50 Pack Variety Colors, Individually Wrapped, 50 PCS Face Masks for Coronavịrus Protection, Face Covers, Breathable 3 Layers Colorful Disposable Face Mask with Adjustable Elastic Ear Loops Facemasks Protective Safety Masks(Multicolored), ALERTCARE 3-Layer Disposable Face Shield, 50 Counts.

Never got product. Dust masks provide general protection. Noting is moving as expected. I guess they think it's better to lose some business than all of it saying they're sold out. They are what I expected and wanted.

Pau Gasol Championships, Gold Color, Youth Basketball Tournaments In Ky, Foreign Affairs News, Selena Gomez Favorite Color 2020, Heat V Hurricanes, Ear Feels Clogged And Muffled, Khloe Kardashian House For Sale, Make Your Move (original Song), Vancouver Electoral Districts Map, Najee Harris Nfl Comp, Lilhuddy Instagram, Old Manor, Saham Toney Finished, Belconnen Weather Radar, West Ham Fa Cup Wins, Liverpool Vs Watford Live Match, Classic Cowboy Songs, Keilan Robinson Alabama Transfer, We Wish You A Merry Christmas Composer, Stanford Inn Palo Alto, Nicola Handball, Best Antifungal Spray For Dogs, Chess Meaning In Telugu, The Cheater's Guide To Love Theme, Amarillo By Morning Chris Ledoux, Tom Noonan A Star Is Born, Peter Serafinowicz His Dark Materials, Best Male Model Workout, Empty Glass Cartoon, Choose Wisely Game, Apa Running Head, Ice Age Scrat's Nutty Adventure Wikipedia, Geronimo's Cadillac Song Meaning, Gambit Chess Books, Football Logo Png Hd, Born To Fight 2004 123movies, Why Should Chemical Equation Be Balanced, Love Aaj Kal Shayad, Is Alex Carey Related To Wayne Carey, Electronic Drum Kit, New York Liberty Coach, Ammy Virk New Song, Structuring Your Novel: Essential Keys For Writing An Outstanding Story Pdf, Barcelona Basketball Score, Paint Night Kits, Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets Full Movie Online Fmovies, Shrimp Step Music, Anaheim Stadium Fair Food, Rigadoon Cello Sheet Music, Running Clock Wallpaper For Desktop, Michelle Waterson Vs Angela Hill Full Fight, It Ain T California Chords, 30 Balanced Chemical Equations, When A Girl Says I Want To See You, James Iv, The Gnome Lyrics, Rap Songs About Cars 2019, She's The Man Full Movie Gomovies, How To Get Better At Something, Driven In A Sentence, Akh Lad Jaave Audio Song, Rail Trail Caboolture, Moral Of Janmashtami, Pmw Lyrics Shay, Lawrence Krauss Today, Oxlade-chamberlain Salary Per Week, Right Back Where We Started Umbrella Academy, Shopping Spree Game Show, Aesthetic Printable Wall Art, 8pm Est To Pst,

Leave a Reply