man with the big hat chords

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

Chords: G, Bm, Am, D. Chords for Steve Fromholz - Man In The Big Hat. [C A Em G Dm F Ab Db D Cm Bb] Chords for Frummox - Man With The Big Hat with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Bellamy Brothers. I can tell you stories bout the indians on the plains, talk of Wells Fargo and the comming of the trains, talk about the slaughter of the buffalo that roamed, speak of all the settlers come out looking for a home, Drink up to the cowboys a dead or a dying, and his pants which once were blue were grey, He had a finger missin from the hand he rolled his smoke, I've seen the days so hot my pony could not stand, and If you water bag was dry, don't count upon the land, and winters , I've seen winters where you boots froze in the snow, And your only thought was leaving but you had no place to go, He rested eazy at the bar his foot upon the rail, And laughed and talked of times he had while living on the trail, The silence never broken as the words poured from his lips, As quiet as the 45 he carried on his hips, I rode the cattle drive from here to San Antone, Ten days in the saddle you know and weary to the bone, I rode from here to Wichita without a womans smile, And the campfire where I cooked my beans was the only light for miles, He rolled another cigarette as he headed toward the door, I could hear his spurs a jingling as his boot heels hit the floor, He loosened up his belt a knotch pulled his hat back on his head, And as he turned to say goodbye to me this is what he said, Now the high-lines chase the highways and the fenses close the range, To see a working cowboy that's a sight thats mighty strange, A cowboys life is lonely and his lot is not the best, But if it hadn't been for men like me there wouldn't be no west. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. adunit_id: 100000049, Chords for Jerry Jeff Walker - Man in The Big Hat. Little Bird Chords; Manny's Hat Song Chords; Messin With Texas Chords; Mr Bojangles Chords; Mr Bojangles 2 Chords; Navajo Rug (capo) Chords ; Navajo Rug Intro Riff Tabs; Nolan Ryan Chords; Northeast Texas Women Chords; Old Beat Up Guitar Chords; Pickup Truck Song Chords; Pissin' In The Wind Chords; Pot Can't Call The Kettle Black Chords; Quiet Faith Of Man Chords; Railroad Lady Chords; … Play along in a heartbeat. artist: "Bellamy Brothers", Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Nashville Now 1989- Jerry Jeff Walker - Hank Williams Tonight, What I Like About Texas Jerry Jeff Walker, Jerry Jeff Walker - Hill Country Rain (live 1992), Jerry Jeff Walker - Morning Song to Sally/I Makes Money, Trying to Hold the Wind Up With a Sail - Jerry Jeff Walker, Pot Can't Call The Kettle Black - Jerry Jeff Walker, Guy Clark and Jerry Jeff Walker on Letterman, Jerry Jeff Walker - NIGHT RIDER'S LAMENT (LIVE 1993).MPG, Gary P Nunn w/ Jerry Jeff Walker - London Homesick Blues 1991, Jerry Jeff Walker - Texas on my Mind (live), Jerry Jeff Walker - The Dutchman (live 1992), Jerry Jeff Walker w/ Fingers Taylor and Jimmy Buffett - Time to Stay Home (live), Jerry Jeff Walker & Willie Nelson, Man with the Big Hat, Jerry Jeff Walker - She Knows Her Daddy Sings AND Pickup Truck Song, Jerry Jeff Walker - Last Night I Fell In Love Again (1992), I Feel like Hank Williams Tonight - Jerry Jeff Walker, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. };

Keto Diet Reviews And Results, Little Red Rooster Dance, Greg Hardy Vs Volkov, In Hell I'll Be In Good Company Banjo Tab, The Gnome Game, Cemetery Dance Magazine 77, Minecraft Kill Mobs In Radius, Drake Charged Up Mp3, Tasmania Cricket Team, Vanessa Kay Wiki, Sanne Vloet Age, Shepherd Of Fire Lyrics, City Slickers 2 Budget, Mpp Ontario, Json Decode Online, Fia Motorsport Categories, The Guardian Brothers Bloom, Saving Grace Lyrics The Head And The Heart, Waba Teams, Vancouver Mount Pleasant, John Prine The Tree Of Forgiveness, Orbit-b Font, Victoria Fertitta, Describe The Physics Of Climate Change In Terms Of Light And Heat, Tuesday This Week Date, First Meaning In Tamil, Cowboy Logic Bull, Precious Little One Discount Code, Muskegon Lake, Ganga Dussehra 2020 Kab Ka Hai, My Heart Belongs To You Quotes, Running Clock Wallpaper For Desktop, In Other Words Bart Howard, Who Is Deborah In Hell-heaven, Puffin Browser For Pc Crack, The Cramps I Can't Hardly Stand It Lyrics, Top 100 Nba Players Of All-time 2020, Danny Mac Wedding Photos, Skriniar Jersey Number, Ma Mère French To English, Tell Me If You Wanna Go Home Ukulele, Rakhi Gifts, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 - Trailer, Arthur Kardashian, Singers Born In Texas, Everything In Its Right Place Meaning, Improper Conduct 1994 Full Movie Online, Drake -- War Mp3, Sydney Harbour Live Cam, Rosemarie Dewitt Black Mirror, Ford Working Man, Indoor Exercise For Kids, Queen Of My Double Wide Trailer Lyrics, Real Madrid 07/08, Utah State Football Schedule, Judy Stone Holocaust, Lando Norris Instagram, Oxlade-chamberlain Salary Per Week, Jennifer Garner Foundation Makeup, How To Get Rid Of Pavement Ants Naturally, Gruene River Grill, The Thin Blue Line Season 1 - Episode 6, Read This If You're Single, Ufc Fight Night 67, Tuesdays Instagram, Quarantine Pack Google Drive, Transformations Weight Loss Wv, Classification Of Government Expenditure, Sega Master System Games, Anything In Particular, Best Dog Boarding Edmonton, Emilia Romagna Grand Prix F1, Chuck Brown Net Worth, 49ers Retired Numbers, O-cedar Easywring Spin Mop Telescopic Replacement Handle (extends 48"), Google Pronunciation, Beach Fonts, Tulane Stadium Capacity, The Hour Watch Online, Texas Surnames, Largest Stadium Capacity, Is Joe Haeg Good, Transformations Weight Loss Wv, Metv Marquette, Time Waits For No One Rolling Stones Live, Drake Deep Pockets Lyrics, Queens Park Rangers Owner, Lohri 2021 Weather, Galti Se Mistake Meaning, Steve Russell George Russell, Icarus Synonym, Commscope Ruckus, Duncan Trussell Podcast Joe Rogan,

Leave a Reply