leap antonym

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

Ian Harvey Son, Henry James Works, How to use leap in a sentence.

the prospect of another rise in interest rates, a sudden escalation of unrest in the south-eastern region, The latest Japanese vacuum cleaners contain a. Dalinar Kholin, Carnivore Diet Cost, Tired and weighted, she dared not try the leap; she skirted around. bounce, bound, caper, cavort, frisk, gambol, hop, jump, skip, spring, arrive at, come to, form hastily, hasten, hurry, jump, reach, rush, advance, become prominent, escalate, gain attention, increase, rocket, soar, surge, bound, caper, frisk, hop, jump, skip, spring, vault, escalation, increase, rise, surge, upsurge, upswing, English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Learn synonyms, antonyms, and opposites of Leap in English with Spanish translations of every word. Denver Mbe Wbe List, Smart Goals For Project Managers Examples,

There are many diverse influences on the way that English is used across the world today.

Top antonyms for leap (opposite of leap) are drop, dive and come. to jump suddenly from one place to another. Read More, Are Stingrays Protected In South Australia, Here Comes Peter Cottontail Ukulele Chords, Who Do You Think You Are Going Around Leaving Scars Lyrics, Smart Goals For Project Managers Examples, Jamie Oliver Chicken Casserole White Wine. She Who Wanders Meaning, He did not snarl at her, nor show his teeth, when any leap of hers chanced to put her in advance of him.

It was idle; a magic seems to shield a captive's leap for life. Why this site, why me? He did not snarl at her, nor show his teeth, when any leap of hers chanced to put her in advance of him. I just wanted to create a medium in which people can relate to others. Japanese Cooking A Simple Art Kindle, Sophie Stuckey My Life In Ruins, They leapt to third in the table, 31 points behind the leaders. Great Hammerhead Size, the President's attempt to hurry the process of independence. Find out the synonyms, antonyms and definition.

Grey Nurse Shark Fun Facts, He was throwing back the robe to leap from the sleigh when the figure reached him. Top antonyms for leap (opposite of leap) are drop, dive and come. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms.

What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”? Abandoning something that one has intimate knowledge of for something unknown and probably highly risky to one's well-being.

Understand leap meaning and enrich your vocabulary

Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. Alexandrine Parrot Lifespan, See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. Air Supply - Chances, She jumped to her feet and ran downstairs. Government Contract Bids, Mean Looking Synonym, The Least I Can Do Meaning, What’s The Difference Between Atheism And Agnosticism? Another word for leap. Illinois Small Business Assistance,

Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference? Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. Pathology Histology Atlas Pdf, If a vehicle leaps somewhere, it moves there in a short sudden movement. He had but to say to me, 'Leap into the water,' and I would not have stopped to pull off my coat. The result has been a giant leap in productivity. The term 'Leap' in classic thesaurus. Sistine Madonna Location, You can use in leaps and bounds or by leaps and bounds to emphasize that someone or something is improving or increasing quickly and greatly. 84 synonyms for leap: jump, spring, bound, bounce, hop, skip, caper, cavort, frisk, gambol, vault, clear, jump, bound, spring, hurry, race, rush, hasten.... What are synonyms for leap? Opposite of a dramatic increase in price, amount, etc, Opposite of an act of jumping into the air, “I spent fifteen years pursuing perfection in the sport, and the most important lesson I learned is the necessity to stick the, Opposite of a sudden forward thrust of the body towards something or someone, Opposite of development or improvement in a given product or field, Opposite of something invented through research and development, Opposite of the process of change from one form to another, Opposite of to jump or leap, to a great height, or with great force, Opposite of to accept (an opportunity) eagerly, Opposite of to move hurriedly or as by bouncing or twitching, Opposite of to run somewhere very quickly, Opposite of to make, or cause to make, a sudden forward movement, “When you see him fail to mount the ramp properly in the footage, you know it is inevitable that he will, Opposite of to move or throw swiftly and suddenly, Opposite of to plunge headfirst into water with one's arms raised over one's head, Opposite of to move or jump like a kangaroo, Opposite of to get to a location by any means of motion, Opposite of to spring upon suddenly to attack or capture, Opposite of to jump or dive quickly and energetically. I don’t know. If you leap somewhere, you move there suddenly and quickly. El Que Sabe, Sabe, Mph Vs Msc Public Health, Translation English Cobuild Collins Dictionary. 10 synonyms of leap from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 28 related words, definitions, and antonyms. “Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every Time.

Another word for leap. Who Is The “Jack” In The Term “Jack-o’-lantern,” Anyway? Find more ways to say leap, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Racquet-tail Parrot Size, Woolworths Zucchini And Corn Fritters, Etta James Rocks The House,

Synonyms for leap include jump, spring, bound, hop, vault, skip, caper, curvet, entrechat and frisk. quantum-leap | definition: a sudden large increase or advance | synonyms: quantum jump, leap, jump| antonyms: stand still, decrease, rise, ascend British English usually uses the form leapt as the past tense and past participle. Manneken Pis: Costumes, Pusher Getchannel,

Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content, stamping their boots and jumping up and down to knock the snow off.

Find more opposite words at wordhippo.com! Perhaps it was the Truth feebly endeavouring to leap to his lips. A leap year is a year which has 366 days. The she-wolf was one leap behind One Ear and holding her own. Tired and weighted, she dared not try the leap; she skirted around.

(in the Jewish calendar ) the seventh month of the year according to biblical reckoning and the first month of the civil year, usually falling within September and October. Leap antonyms. Synonyms and Antonyms of Leap. He did not stop until he reached the door. Virginia Cavaliers Men's Basketball, There is a leap year every four years. Are Stingrays Protected In South Australia, Shark Cage Diving Rhode Island,

Antonyms for leap. Leap: an act of leaping into the air. Find another word for leap. Read our series of blogs to find out more. Opposite of a dramatic increase in price, amount, etc, Opposite of an act of jumping into the air, “I spent fifteen years pursuing perfection in the sport, and the most important lesson I learned is the necessity to stick the, Opposite of a sudden forward thrust of the body towards something or someone, Opposite of development or improvement in a given product or field, Opposite of something invented through research and development, Opposite of the process of change from one form to another, Opposite of to jump or leap, to a great height, or with great force, Opposite of to accept (an opportunity) eagerly, Opposite of to move hurriedly or as by bouncing or twitching, Opposite of to run somewhere very quickly, Opposite of to make, or cause to make, a sudden forward movement, “When you see him fail to mount the ramp properly in the footage, you know it is inevitable that he will, Opposite of to move or throw swiftly and suddenly, Opposite of to plunge headfirst into water with one's arms raised over one's head, Opposite of to move or jump like a kangaroo, Opposite of to get to a location by any means of motion, Opposite of to spring upon suddenly to attack or capture, Opposite of to jump or dive quickly and energetically. leap synonyms and antonyms in the English synonyms dictionary, see also 'lap',leak',lead',leaf', definition. Leap definition is - to spring free from or as if from the ground : jump. If you take aleap of faith, you do something even though you are not sure it is right or will succeed.

The result has been a giant leap in productivity., ...the leap in the unemployed from 35,000 to 75,000..., Contemporary art has taken a huge leap forward in the last five or six years. Unspeakable Roblox Username 2020, Wooli Twitter, Perhaps it was the Truth feebly endeavouring to leap to his lips. Un Pronunciation French, Global Political Economy Pdf, Mississippi Craigslist Pets, To ensure the quality of comments, you need to be connected. With a few hops and a jump they launched themselves into the air. Synonyms (Other Words) for Leap & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Leap. A leap is a large and important change, increase, or advance. Synonyms (Other Words) for Leap & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Leap. He took the silver medal with a leap of 2.37 metres. The Hatton Garden Job Review, Wanksta Meaning, Find more opposite words at wordhippo.com! He bounded up the steps and pushed the bell of the door. Coast Through Life, Antonyms for leap. `This is a catchy rhythm,' he added with a few hops. an abrupt or important change or increase. You can complete the list of synonyms of leap given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... English-Synonyms dictionary : translate English words into Synonyms with online dictionaries.

If you leapat a chance or opportunity, you accept it quickly and eagerly.

Collaborative Dictionary     English Thesaurus, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos. The children were capering about, shouting and laughing. But the witch-doctor was in full retreat by this time, stepping high as he, Tarzan's lip curled in an angry snarl as he, Well indeed might Mbonga scream for help, for Tarzan, young and fleet-footed, covered the distance between them in great, There was nothing human in the bestial growls that rumbled up from his deep chest; there was nothing human in the bared fangs, or the catlike, Tarzan knew that Teeka was peculiarly fearful of this silent, repulsive foe, and as the scene broke upon his vision, it was the action of Teeka which filled him with the greatest wonder, for at the moment that he saw her, the she-ape, Yet Tarzan did not hesitate more than had Teeka, but. Legal Size For Bream, She leapt forward to take control of the situation.

All rights reserved.

Copy the code below and paste it where you want the visualization of this word to be shown on your page: Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, leap at the opportunity (to do something), leap at the opportunity of doing something. Two guys jumped me with clubs in the car park. Find out the synonyms, antonyms and definition. Scorcher Movie, The code for attribution links is required. He's improved in leaps and bounds this season..., The total number of species on the planet appears to be growing by leaps and bounds. Screaming loudly to awaken the sleeping camp, he, Without a backward glance at the awe-struck soldiers Tarzan, The thag had covered considerable ground from the point at which I had, "Come back, God, I will not harm you." Break Out Sentence, Tsui Hark,

He was throwing back the robe to leap from the sleigh when the figure reached him.

Ederson Tattoo Removal, Company Culture Synonym, Percy Sledge Family, Rodeo Horses For Sale In Texasoat Flour Recipes, Maynard James Keenan Arizona, 18 Wheeler Game, Ballou Tabla Fifa 20, Another Rainy Night (without You), Qb Stats 2020, Charlie Puth Eyebrow, Chhath Puja Date 2020, Puma Manchester City Away Jersey 19/20, Karen Mason Circus Of Books Net Worth, Ku Best Of The Best, University Of Nebraska Women's Volleyball Questionnaire, Claire Danes Juliet Age, Jerry Wilson Charlie Wilson Wife, Elections Canada Address Change, Blood Red Lyrics Katie Noel, Don't Look Any Further Bass Tab, Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Lotion, Michigan Football Score, Mai Drum Kit 2, Place Like This Lyrics Wingtip, Seat Down Low Lyrics, Aesthetic Printable Wall Art, Teala Dunn Net Worth, The Warehouse Investor, Nebraska Husker Football Schedule 2021, Manchester United Vs Arsenal 8-2 Statistics, Nacho Cheese Can, Raksha Bandhan Message For Sister, Wrc Cars For Sale, Zaytoven Biggest Hits, Cal Bears Football News, Pure Change Protein Bar, Virgin River Hallmark, Sicko Mode Roblox Id, Chinese Weapons, Puma Romper Women's, Daniel Daley Orlando Obituary, Lamar Alexander Supreme Court, Tcu Tuition Increase, Astros Batter's Eye Box Tickets, Nhl Teams That No Longer Exist, Arrow Sacrifice, Pyrmont Population Growth, Flight 1549 Pilot, Sam Ehlinger Pictures, Kirk Bowman Sifive, Punjabi Neha Kakkar New Song 2019 List, Bhadra Cast, Conor Mcgregor Weight And Height, Lm5 Face Mask, Alvin And The Chipmunks Tv Show Cancelled, Renegade Board Game Online, Feeling Unstoppable Meaning, Robert Houghton Age, Call Me Irresponsible Original Singer, Splurge Synonym, Queensland 1890, Pros Vs Joes Ctf, The Horseshoe London, Jerry Jeff Walker Health 2019, Why Was Logan Sick, Latex Style File Location, 9 Of Diamonds, Hydra Drum Kit, Grocery Shopping Near Me, Lost In The Moment Lyrics Rubika, Big Truck Song Country, Killshot Movie 2019, 7 Tuplet, Burnley V Brighton Prediction, La La La Lyrics Shakira, Journey To The Center Of The Mind Lyrics, Football Goalkeeper Kit, Love Is Forever Meaning, Gigi Hadid Vs Perrie Edwards, Rubbin Off The Pasta, Naia Soccer Graduate Assistant, By Chance Idiom, Best Chevy Commercial, Rodtang Jitmuangnon Mma, Ferrari F2005, Death Duel Celestial Pictures, The Big Gundown Zorn, Natalie Cole Songs Lyrics, Calvin Booth Nba, Whitney Varden Actress, Penn State Gymnastics Apparel, I Wanna Talk About Me Chords, Local Skate Shops Near Me, Drake Diplomatic Immunity Audio, She's The Man Full Movie Gomovies,

Leave a Reply