jess glynne first song

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

"Hold My Hand" is a song by English singer and songwriter Jess Glynne. An insider had earlier told The Sun: ‘The John Lewis Christmas ad marks the beginning of the festive season for a lot of people and there is a lot of pressure for it to be a success. She scored five Number 1 singles in the space of two years and has worked with the likes of Clean Bandit and Tinie Tempah.

He asked for a 3-step head start. [2] A deep house track with UK garage elements, Glynne has described it as "quite different compared to what I Cry When I Laugh sounds like".

Metro.co.uk has contacted John Lewis and Jess’ reps for comment. 'After' Hardin, Who Is Jess Glynne? Download 'Laugh Now Cry Later' on iTunes, This image appears in the gallery:Who Is Jess Glynne? Drake

Feat. [6] On her decision to release the song as her first solo effort following the success of collaboration singles "My Love" and "Rather Be", Glynne commented that "it was the perfect song to put out and kinda show where I'm going and where I've been, it was the perfect connecting song because, predominantly I'm not a dance artist [...] I love soul, I love R&B, I love hip-hop, I love pop and so that's the kind of stuff I've been creating and "Right Here" is really me and really different. ", This was the song where Glynne found her sound.

After signing with Atlantic Records, she rose to prominence in 2014 as a featured artist on the singles "Rather Be" by Clean Bandit and "My Love" by Route 94, both of which reached number one in the UK. This soulful anthem finds Jess Glynne singing sweet nothings over Jax Jones' piano-house production.

The pop star has been fairly quiet on the music front this year, only featuring on the ensemble charity song Times Like These and the track Lie For You with Davido, Snakehips and A Boogie wit da Hoodie. Official Chart sizzlers: songs that soundtracked the UK’s hottest days, Radio 1 unveil all-star Live Lounge charity single: Listen, Studio albums that feature the most UK Number 1 singles, At least there's plenty to keep us entertained indoors over the next few weeks , The new album from Autechre, SIGN, lands at Number 1 on this week's Official UK Dance Albums Chart @, Internet Money claim UK Number 1 single with Lemonade, Daniel O'Donnell extends UK chart record with three decades of hit albums, The Vamps’ Cherry Blossom blooms at Number 1: ‘This is insane!’, Justin Bieber claims highest new entry on Official Irish Singles Chart, The Vamps score highest new entry on Official Irish Albums Chart, This week's new releases: Ariana Grande, Bruce Springsteen, KSI & Craig David, more, Future Islands explain powerful meaning behind The Painter on new album, Yungblud interview: 'New track Cotton Candy is like a shag for your ears'. What Is Jess Glynne's First Solo Single?

It is Glynne's first solo single, following collaborations with Clean Bandit and Route 94.

Salute Little Mix Lyrics, September Song Agnes Obel Tv Show, Camera Necklace, Wolter Cottages Tumbarumba, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - All The Good Times, Disclosure Afterthought, Speech Recognition Synonyms, How To Lose 100 Pounds In 6 Months Female, Peaceable Kingdom Greeting Cards, In This House We Love And Appreciate Tumblr, Alex Higgins Net Worth, Mark Drakeford Contact, The Atomic Cafe Biased, Tayla Vlaeminck, Wwf Uk Rampage 1992 Review, Coach Duggs, Tennessee Schedule, The Bungalow Mystery Audiobook, Best Cowboy Boots 2020, Bournemouth Vs Liverpool Prediction, Meet Me On The Dance Floor Lyrics, Star Wars Dark Forces Ps1 Rom, Luka Garza Height, Gnc Lean Shake Success Stories, Liverpool Vs Swansea 4-3, Dallas Baptist University Division, Rainy Day Lyrics America, Pagans Mc Nj Chapters, Pod Sound School Podcast, Extreme Weight Loss Without Surgery, Apex Magazine Submissions, Rosewood Sydney, Nba Logo Graphic Designer, The Safe House Novel, Tcu Mechanical Engineering, Blink Meaning In Urdu, Miley Cyrus Vegan, Kunal Singh Movies, City Of Dallas Departments, On A Tuesday Song, Barcelona Vs Real Madrid 2006 07 Results, How Often Are Elections Held For Provincial Government, Does Charlize Theron Have Veneers, Oresteia Summary, What Does Fortissimo Mean In Music, Judy Stone Holocaust, Chords Lyrics Time Of The Preacher, Lemonade Restaurant Wiki, Bull Snake Killing Rattlesnake Video, Zora Crypto, Break Up Letter Example, Travis Scott Wallpaper Astroworld, Bangkok Travel Restrictions, Sauce It Up Roblox Id, Ireland Rugby News, Crying In Your Sleep Meaning, Shrimp Song English, Nose Out Of Mask, Moomin Shop, 1976 Rutgers Basketball, Ray Wylie Hubbard Old Wolf, Sp Apparels Avinashi, Iowa Basketball All Time Stats Leaders, We Got London On Da Track Songs, Lsu Basketball Schedule 2020,

Leave a Reply