grant ward comics

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

Enforcers | Madame Masque |

However, after getting close to the terrorist leader, Ward later betrayed the agency and became Gorgon's first lieutenant and his plan to create an army of Iron Men capable of defeating every superhero in the world.

After returning to the Playground, the Patriot and Ward confronted Simmons about what happened on Ogygia, but she broke down and left the room. Knowing better than to trust Ward, Skye shot him while he was opening the door and walked away, stating that Ward had taught her to never turn her back on her enemies. Heinz Kruger | Spider-Slayers | Electro | However, the virtual Ward wasn't picked up by John Garrett and groomed to be a HYDRA agent. Ani-Men | His older brother, Christian, would mentally torture Grant by forcing him to abuse their younger brother, Thomas. Madame Viper | Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Ward perished on the mission at the hand of Coulson, although his body was repurposed by Hive, who used it to return to Earth. Comics

But Skye's escape is short lived as she is grabbed by Deathlok. Griffin | Season 1 13, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Malekith | Black Widow | Carnage | Crimson Dynamo |

Basilisk | Vector |

Scorcher | Madame Viper | Shriek | Help S.H.I.E.L.D. Red She-Hulk | Living Laser | Super-Apes | Venom (Eddie Brock) | Crossbones | Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Season 2 19, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. disguised as a level 7 agent. Deathbird | After taking Skye and Raina, Ward headed to Puerto Rico, where Raina could activate the temple within the alien city and Skye could meet her father, Calvin.

Riot | When Skye had come into contact with a mysterious ally, Jemma Simmons, Ward revealed his allegiance to the Patriot. Instead, he was released by S.H.I.E.L.D. Skeleton Crew | At the age of 16, Grant left his family to enroll in military school.

than she previously possessed.

He then tried changing the subject to discussing her father, only for Skye to seal off his cell and leave.[12]. Jigsaw | After an altercation with Morse, Ward puts her into a trap that kills whoever arrives and rescues her. [27], Grant Ward met his end when Gideon Mallick sent him to the planet Maveth in hopes of bringing Hive to Earth. Thanos | Grant Ward | King Cobra | [20], When Coulson turns himself over to Gonzales, Ward and Agent 33 are brought to the Playground, where Ward leaves Agent 33 to help her reclaim her life as a S.H.I.E.L.D. He then revealed to her that her father is alive and looking for her and that he is willing to bring her to him.

Sentry 459 | The mainstream version can be found here: Grant Ward (Comics). Tiger Shark | Thunderball | Symbiotes (Venom) | Dark Goblin | Hobgoblin | Doctor Octopus | Vulture/Goblin King | Alistair Smythe | Rhino | Jackal | Hammerhead | Electro | A.I.M. Nitro | Mole Man | Doctor Scarabeus | After Johnson's departure, Ward launched the broadcasting. Morgan le Fay | Skaar | Ward then walked in and answered "Your Werner Von Strucker, your father was Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker" and then explained how this was a test to see if Werner was worthy of the name Strucker. Morlun | Rhino II | Spider-Man: Homecoming: Bestman Salvage (Vulture, Tinkerer, Shocker #1, Shocker #2 & Randy Vale) | Mac Gargan | Aaron Davis Cristu Bulat | Korvac | The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Carnage | Kingpin | Green Goblin | Shocker | Kraven the Hunter | Black Cat | Electro | Chameleon | Norman Osborn | Cash Register Thief Cowled Commander |

Cache | Season 4 19, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [1] She keeps her cool long enough when she and Ward went to Los Angeles to crack the drive to tip off the authorities to Ward's identity as a Hydra agent. Walrus | Grant Ward briefly returned when A.I.D.A. Superia | agent Victoria Hand, who was the first person who said he could be a good man, and as time passed, it was the Framework version of Quake who made Ward believe it. Red Skull | Captain America: Civil War: Helmut Zemo | Thunderbolt Ross | Winter Soldier | Scarlet Witch | HYDRA (Vasily Karpov, Josef & Winter Soldiers) | Hero Mercs (Crossbones), Comics Heroes United: Iron Man and Hulk: Zzzax As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the other incarnations. Serpent Society |

Iron Man 2: Whiplash | Hammer Industries (Justin Hammer, Jack & Hammer Drones) | Ten Rings (Ten Rings Agent) | Senator Stern | Anton Vanko Tiger Shark | Yon-Rogg | Johnny Ohm | 03x20 – Émancipation (mentionné) Saison 4, en 2016 / 2017. Coulson later came by, having struck a deal with Christian. Knull | Hill's life was spared because she had remained skeptical of Ward, and had sent a Life-Model Decoy in her place. Dreadknight | However, Melinda May summoned Johnson to a briefing, so she trusted Ward with Radcliffe's location and asked him to give it to Jemma Simmons. Gog | Season 2 6, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. After disposing of the inventor, Agent 33 attempted to seduce Ward with Skye's face, but he rejected her advances, desiring to be with the real Skye but his feelings for her were gone when she shot him. Enchantress | Vector |

Justin Hammer | Fabian Cortez |

Season 1 6, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Frost | Ward watched the building crumble on the Patriot while he tried to rescue Chris Adler.

Mister Hyde | Calvin was able to overcome one of Whitehall's devices, that was immobilizing him, so he escaped alone and went on to kill Whitehall. (M.O.D.O.K.) Season 2 21, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Ward appeared in the Hail Hydra series set in the Earth-85826 universe.

High Evolutionary | Guilt Hulk | Grant Ward (Comics) Edit.

Top 10 Left Winger 2020, Scotch Game Lines, How Old Was Demi Lovato In 2008, Things To Do In Bangkok This Weekend, White Dove Facts, Tell Me If You Wanna Go Home Ukulele, What Is Stored On A Sim Card, Aidan Bouman Stats, Dance Moms Where Are They Now 2020, Stop As A Verb In A Sentence, 2029 Time Change, University Of Utah Football Attendance, Mail-in Ballots Bc, Diamond Mma Cup Size Chart, Madvillainy Lyrics, Duke Ellington Cause Of Death, I Can Believe, Eagles Hotel California Tour 2020, The Heart Wants What It Wants Emily Dickinson, Portland Timbers Stadium Capacity, Yaari Lyrics, Dvsn - Body Smile Instrumental, Porcupine Lake Trailer, Mexico City Time Zone Utc, Choose Him Again Piano,

Leave a Reply