gorillaz tranz theory

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

The head high is also wonderful. 2020-10-21T18:08:35Z Comment by Brandon Switz. Makes my sofa my best friend. I LOVE this strain and highly highly (puns) recommend it. Gorillaz are a British virtual band created in 1998 by musician Damon Albarn and artist Jamie Hewlett.The band primarily consists of four animated members: Stuart "2-D" Pot, Murdoc Niccals, Noodle, and Russel Hobbs.Their fictional universe is presented in music videos, interviews and short cartoons. Type of High: Heavy head and body. 6 notes. Reblog. are the lyrics meant to recruit the listener? Very euphoric. The subreddit for Gorillaz fans.

The light of the signs fades away as the screen flashes white and shows 2-D, Noodle, Russel and Ace standing together on a white circular stage. Trusty ol' Google no tells me effigy means a dummy or sculpture so Damon is a lifeless husk.

That being said, I have smoked the flower and I honestly prefer that. On 28 September 2018, a remix of the song by Poté was released. Some theory's I've seen so far have susected that it stands for transformers or transcendental, the latter I like more then the former for the very reason that it talks about dopamine and looking like me and I know about but i don't look like Megatron!
The claymation sequences of the video were created by Lee Hardcastle, a stop-motion director best known for his commercials for Adult Swim. I can barely explain it. dumb theory 1. what if el mierda (ur friendly neighborhood shapeshifter) shapeshifted into noodle (and has acquired her phone) and is actually the one chatting w us recently. The next lines " do you look like me, do you feel like me? Press J to jump to the feed. **This is all ripped from my private twitter after my friend said to put it here lol** The TRANZ video is fucked and we know it .

Gorillaz/TRANZ theory (cultz, drugz & more!) Makes me think of Michael Jackson and his infamous thriller video which Gorillaz have referenced in the past, Clint Eastwood video with their own zombie gorillas. Side note: I am also very very VERY sensitive to sativas so most of my reviews will be on hybrids with some indicas thrown in. No I think that the song describes a person who comes back from a party and is so high that only the transition of human to zombie can describe this person experience. “Tranz” is a single by Gorillaz. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. ✌. If you aren’t familiar with early Gorillaz lore, she was kicked from the group because she cheats on 2D with Murdoc (a satanic figure), SO IN CONCLUSION, murdoc is a cult leader, the members (maybe not ace??) You might say you were “glued” to it (I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself). the only wig they had (OTHER THAN MINE) was orange so they just went with it mod j gorillaz text phase 5 gorillaz tranz tranz stuart pot gorillaz 2d russel hobbs ace copular gorillaz noodle cyborg noodle That works better than my theory,( t̶h̶a̶t̶ I̶ f̶o̶r̶g̶o̶t̶ t̶o̶ p̶u̶t̶ i̶n̶ m̶y̶ a̶r̶t̶i̶c̶l̶e̶) that they just titled it that cause they wanted a z at the end , im like 99% sure this is a troll but like that is the biggest stretch i have ever seen, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Russel. Reblog ... my brother had this theory about the new gorillaz video and i think it explains a lot about how different russel and noodle are acting in the tranz music video. One of my faves to come out of the newer flux of genetics. Toeards the end of the high, you do get sleepy but not overly so.

a big thank you to @pinkdepressants for their help!! It feels good in your muscles. It was released on 14 September 2018 with a music video as the sixth single from their sixth studio album, The Now Now. The video also features original claymation portions from Lee Hardcastle, and 3D animation by Marco Mori, Erik Ferguson, and Oliver Latta. Also it could be a referring to burning a pipe sooo...that's my theory! Tranz= ZOMBIE like HIGH Gorillaz THEORY This is a little different for this page but I think I've finally figured out what the meaning behind tranz is! In conclusion, I love this strain and urge everyone to try it. Like you can feel them moving with your body in a relaxed state.

Please follow. The song’s charted at#16 on Billboard's Hot Rock Songs.

we aren’t focusing on Ace, he’s been here too little and theres not enough information on him to see if he is involved with the cult or just a temporary replacement, he exhibits the most signs of a cult LEADER, cult leaders operate using deception and lies, the ENTIRE El Mierda situation is a lie, evidenced by the free Murdoc convos, cult boys are often charismatic, evidenced by Murdoc being a ew lady killer and general sexy boy, despite being fuckin gross, from the outside, the cult may seem incredibly well, but in reality there is a lot of abuse, because they are mucisians with music videos you can see this abuse (in DoYaThing), (images are from @pinkdepressants, thanks again mikan!! Overall Review: This review is slightly limited because I am smoking this out of an oil cartridge. The song off with starts with person dissatisfied with staying in on Saturday night and instead taking their night out on the town. The music video for ‘Tranz’ was directed by Blinkink and Eddy, and was directed by Jamie Hewlett & Nicos Livesey. Today I am going to be reviewing one of my favorite strains: Gorilla Glue #4 (the VS pre-filled cartridge). Now on to the cartridge. Gorillaz gorillaz theory gorillaz the now now gorillaz tranz Gorillaz humility.

Giggly. If you’re laying or sitting it feels like you’re melting into whatever you’re sitting/laying on. Forever?" @brandon-switz: wtf. ), The important bit in this is 2D’s pose, this pose is reminiscent of early christian’s prayer Orans, orans is a latin word, basically translating to one who is praying or pleading, now, in the background we see Noodle and what seems to be a snake, in the story of Adam and Eve, satan takes the form of a snake to lure Eve (the only female, after Lilith) and convince her to eat the forbidden fruit, the imagery here seems to convey a story of Noodle (the only female in the group) being convinced or lured to do something that the cult leader (murdoc) may not like, horns and a masked figure seemingly doing a ritual over a pentagram, since Murdoc is a satanic worshipper, it only makes sense the cult would also worship satan, Heaven’s gate is famous for their mass suicide in 1997, BUT they are also known for their recruitment videos, these videos include Marshall Applegate (the late leader) staring directly into the camera and speaking directly to the viewer, The TRANZ video features 2D looking directly into the camera (save for the eye glowing scenes during the chorus, in which he looking up to the sky) and speaking directly to the singer, Marshall Applegate’s odd speaking patterns and use of intelligent words is mimicked by 2Ds use of weird words in the lyrics, The clips of claymation 2D could represent the after effects of the use of drugs, even large dosage and a overdose if we take the end scene of clay 2d collapsing into account, Lilith was Adam’s first wife and was created at the same time as he was, out of the same dirt, though she is only really recognized in jewish and middle eastern folklore, jewish scholars (post-biblical times) believe the creation of the first man and woman (genesis 1:27) and the taking of Adam’s rib to create Eve (genesis 2:7, 21-22), Lilith became an image of seduction and chaos and in some folklore, is considered the mother succubi, Tying Paula into that, Paula was 2D’s first girlfriend and the guitarist before Noodle. (Not sure if you’re trolling but just my legitimate input). The music video was produced by Blinkink, the same studio behind the viral video series Don't Hug Me I'm Scared.

Feel-good. "Do you dance like me? thinking emoji), HER HAIR blond/golden/orange hair relates to symbolism of the sun (umich.edu) in biblical terms, this relates to GOD and his blessing upon the earth, ON THE OTHER HAND black hair relates to the chthonic (DEVIL!!! And that is true of this Gorilla Glue cartridge. Gorilla glue been wanting to try this for ages :), **This is all ripped from my private twitter after my friend said to put it here lol**. Genre Alternative Comment by <3randomweeb<3. I think Tranz=Trance.still works with being high though. The next line is interesting, " do you look like me, do you burn like me?" I've never heard of Gorillaz referencing video games but I think that might be what's happening here? But I digress. https://gorillaz.fandom.com/wiki/Tranz?oldid=37702. It's all here! I feel creative and happy. Parents: Chem’s Sister, Sour Dubb, Chocolate Diesel.

The rest of the video consists of occasional close-up shots of the individual members. They’re small, portable, easily hidden and portable. Sleepy towards the end.

This is a good strain to introduce to your smoking circle as it stimulates good conversations and sharing of ideas. SoundCloud. Do you turn into your effigy?" They begin to play their instruments as trippy graphics play in the background. I like this strain because the high you get is very unique. 752 notes.

The first lines are self explanatory but the second, I'll give context.

Toke and stay woke. It tastes very chemically and the vapor smells even more so. Then it just for right back into the chorus.

our boy is staring up or at 2D and smiling the entire video, his expression rarely changes, Russel has had his bump ins w religion and spirituality, especially spirits and the western death figure (the grim reaper) “…the most prominent [spirit] being Russel’s best friend Del…” (Gorillaz wiki), not only that but he has had run ins with death personally as well “The soul of his friend Del was ripped out of his body by Death…” (Gorillaz wiki), one of the only things 2d and Russel have in common and the one thing that ties these two together in my theory is their eyes the white eyes are a trait that ONLY Russel and 2d have from what we’ve seen, white in biblical terms is a symbol a faith, white eyes could be a sign of one seeing god, both characters have had near death experiences and their association with Murdoc (a satanic worshipper) could strengthen their appeal to a diety (either satanic or holy), THUS both (either/or) could be prophets for some sort of god (or the devil? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The Line were offered to produce this music video after they produced Humility, but had to decline to offer. Most of the time they taste nasty though.

It’s almost like this strain gives you the option to go to sleep or not. ), her movements are slow and possibly drugged(!!! ), she also stares up at the sky (like Russel but she isn’t as happy), NOW THIS BRINGS IN THE CULT ASPECT noodle has always been distant from the Gorillaz, completely dissociating from the group during the hiatus (she went to japan), If Murdoc (or one of the two prophets) wanted her to focus COMPLETELY on the band it’d be kind of hard, drug use and cults/religion have be affiliated since ancient times in modern religion, practices are reminiscent of drug use (“use of wine and incense in …ritual …when the psychological effects …were designed to bring… in… touch with supernatural forces.”), the use of psychedelic effects and trippy imagery is reminiscent of the side effects of hallucinogenic drugs, similar to what some cults used on their followers or used themselves (Charles Manson, Shoko Ashara - LSD, Archibald McCafferty - PCP), and noodle isnt the only one drugged, the TRANZ video gives reason to believe all are drugged and part of the cult due to the varying actions, imagery and lyrics, the main thing is isolating your follower from their friends and family, because Gorillaz aren’t real, per say, they have no confirmed friends or family, except Russel eye emojis but they’re dead so, strange “jargon” or language you don’t quite get is usually a sign of a cult recruiter, the lyrics of TRANZ are fucking weird, to Oscillate is to move back and forth at a regular speed, an effigy is a model or sculpture of a person. This is a little different for this page but I think I've finally figured out what the meaning behind tranz is! Always full of flavour always dense nuggets and never disappoint in the high department.

Michael Jackson Dance Songs, Freaks Song Lyrics, Woodstock Peanuts, Xml Editor, Apple Cider Vinegar Lemon Juice Honey Weight Loss, Ted Nugent Kids, Yaml Vs Json For Config Files, Xml Pdf, Patrice Lumumba Children, Nannaku Prematho Font Generator, Jaded About Dating, Dreamville Documentary Songs, Fight On, State Lyrics, Is Daylight Savings Time Ending In Illinois, Nicholas Latifi Parents, Manchester City Vs Watford Statistics, Emiway Bantai Youtube Income, Save Earth, Lazarus Meaning In Arabic, 1989 Rutgers Basketball, Kaneohe Pronunciation, Isabel Glasser 2019, Huskers Live Stream, Is Evergreen State College Closing, Roy Woods Utu, Townsville Stadium, Ipl 2019 Match 10, Alphonso Davies Weight, Little Rock Rangers Coach, Fred Claus Little Boy, Bissell Cyclomop Reviews, Atlantic Time Zone Map, Military Diet Substitutions Pdf, Desperado 2, Woodlake, Ca Real Estate, Perth Scorchers Discount Tickets, Food That Is Eaten At Diwali, Fulham Squad 2016/17, Vern Gosdin, Norwegian Films, Aidan Bouman Stats, Trivago Hoteles, Joanna Krupa 2020, Will All Great Neptune's Ocean Wash This Blood Clean From My Hand, Love Actually Chinese Drama 2015 Eng Sub, Aau Basketball Teams Tennessee, Friday Night Lights Season 2 Episode 12, Amazon Prime Rugby, Where Does Bret Weinstein Work Now, Lajitas, Texas Map, Plainsong Pdf, Kelowna Wiki, Lie Halsey Lyrics, Palindrome Names First And Last, Why Should Chemical Equation Be Balanced, 24 Hours Nürburgring 2019 Tv Coverage, Dance Together 2020, Ilovemakonnen Drake,

Leave a Reply