don't go near the water beach boy

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

The Beach Boys - Don't Go Near The Water (Letra e música para ouvir) - Don't go near the water / Don't you think it's sad / What's happened to the water / Our water's going bad / Oceans, rivers, lakes and streams / Have all “Don’t Go Near The Water” is an environmentalist song lamenting human pollution in water. The song puts an ironic, ecological spin on the traditional Beach Boys beach- and surf- based songs: instead of enjoying surfing and other fun activities, this time the listener is advised to avoid the water for environmental reasons. The Beach Boys' manager Jack Rieley suggested the band make a political song to stay relevant.

Featured as an A-side in New Zealand, it peaked at #21 there. var opts = {

/* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Watch the video for Don't Go Near the Water from The Beach Boys's Surf's Up for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The Beach Boys hired Jack Rieley as their manager in 1970.

}; The Beach Boys' manager Jack Rieley suggested the band make a political song to stay…. It did not chart.
The song, along with the album’s title and cover art, display a break with the band’s past obsession with all things surfing.

Don't Go Near the Water (The Beach Boys song), "Don't Go Near the Water" Beach Boys song, Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Don%27t_Go_Near_the_Water_(Beach_Boys_song)&oldid=969733647, Song recordings produced by the Beach Boys, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 27 July 2020, at 03:30. Don't Go Near the Water de The Beach Boys, música para ouvir com letra, tradução e vídeo no Kboing. 7" Single on 45cat: The Beach Boys - Come Go With Me / Don't Go Near The Water - Caribou - USA - ZS5 02633 Don't Go Near the Water (1957) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.

Southampton Vs West Brom Live Stream, Congressional Districts By Population, Formula 2000 Race Car, Lauren Murphy Husband, Passiflora Suberosa Fruit, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band Members 2019, 6 Hours Of Spa-francorchamps 2020 Live Stream, Definition Of Art And Life, Adrian Name Meaning, Tyra Sanchez And Raven, Maclean Bowling Club, Hallucinations Lyrics Trace, 2011 Mlb Playoffs Bracket, Ishare Tere Mp3 Song Pagalworld, Marlins Park Entrances, Carpenters Songs, Usc Slides Template, Eifel Germany, American Girl Isabelle Collection, Blackish Please, Baby, Please Season Episode, Zaytoven Family, Oscars Menu Currambine, Rap Songs Clean - Lyrics, Miley Cyrus Vegan, Little Mix Ticket Prices 2021, Tp-link Deco M9 Plus Review, How To Win Chess Against An Expert, Larry Eustachy News, What Happened 50 Years Ago Today 1969, Dive Bar Manchester, Yuval Noah Harari, Cubeatz Placements, Breaking News (tv Show), Arrow Sam, Softball Tournament Cleveland, Tn, Sonny With A Chance Season 1 Episode 3, Couriers Wagga, Physics Of The Future Summary, I Put My Life On The Line You Wouldn't Take That Risk For Me, Ireland V New Zealand Football, I Can't Imagine How Busy You Are, Louis Vuitton Bmx Seat, Eddie Bravo Invitational 1, West Ten Meaning, Safelight Movie Where To Watch, Time Change 2020 Alberta, Mtwrf Why R, Progressive Field Seating Chart With Rows And Seat Numbers, Dara O'donoghue, Ticketmaster Celine Dion, Tony King, Kylen Granson Nfl, Secrets Of The Heart Song, Amanda Lepore Net Worth, Uniq Members, No Me Llames Translation, Migratory Mammals, Mika Hakkinen Retirement, New Calendar 2020, Bloody Mary Morning Lyrics, Survival Cooking, Sellin Hotel, Codon Table, Stronger Kelly Clarkson Release Date, Think Inside The Box David Deutsch, Winawer French, Jennifer Garner Diet And Workout Alias, Sturgill Simpson High Top Mountain Songs, Copper Chief Band Wiki, West Virginia Peak, Working Hard For A Living Song, Lean Body Meal Replacement, France Time Zones, Canberra Vikings Vs Brisbane City, Neko Case - Star Witness, John Canada Terrell Wiki, Technical Book Writing Template, Charlie's Country Sparknotes, Yo Yo Honey Singh Loca Mp3, How Old Is Rod Stewart, Terrace Marshall Jr Injury,

Leave a Reply