come to my window lyrics

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Don’t have an account? This was the first song to be released after Etheridge publicly announced that she was a lesbian.

Lyrics.com. "Come to My Window" is a song by Melissa Etheridge released in 1993 on her 1993 album Yes I Am. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. Crawl inside, wait by the light Giving away promises   You don't know how far I'd go Or how much I can take I don't care what they think The song debuted on the Billboard charts after the first week of its release, reaching number … It’s super easy, we promise! "Promises that I can't keep" Probably relationships she's had in the past where she just hasn't been able to fulfill something that was necessary in the relationship for it to work. It describes situations that she is willing to endure and how happy the other person makes her feel. With the driving force of gay rights, the song gained a lot of airplay on radio stations, mostly through call-in requests.

(2 fans), Sheet Music  Playlist. Just to listen to your breath

The song's lyrics describes the intense love that Etheridge has for another person. I'll be home soon I'll be home soon Come to my window

Think you know music? This was to help accommodate some radio stations that wanted an instrumental beginning rather than a vocal one. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/27150437/Melissa+Etheridge. The song debuted on the Billboard charts after the first week of its release, reaching number 25 on the chart. Come to my window Crawl inside, wait by the light of the moon Come to my window I'll be home soon Keeping my eyes open I cannot afford to sleep Giving away promises I know that I can't keep Nothing fills the blackness That has seeped into my chest I need you in my blood I am forsaking all the rest Just to reach you Just to reach you Oh to reach you "Come to My Window Lyrics." Come to my window Just to reach you I get it now I think. I know that I can't keep We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. In addition, the song implicitly alludes to the singer's sexual orientation and activism by the lyrics:

It's about feeling trapped. Come to my window Crawl inside, wait by the light Of the moon Come to my window I'll be home soon Keeping my eyes open I cannot afford to sleep Giving away promises I know that I can't keep Nothing fills the blackness That has seeped into my chest I need you in my blood I am forsaking all the rest Just to reach you Just to reach you Oh to reach you That has seeped into my chest I'll be home soon, Melissa Etheridge Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Come to my window Crawl inside, wait by the light Of the moon Come to my window I'll be home soon Keeping my eyes open I cannot afford to sleep Giving away promises I know that I can't keep Nothing fills the blackness That has seeped into my chest I need you in my blood I am forsaking all the rest Just to reach you Just to reach you Oh to reach you Crawl inside, wait by the light Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Come to my window Crawl inside Wait by the light of the moon Come to my window I'll be home soon. I need you in my blood Just to reach you With the driving force of gay rights, the song gained a lot of airplay on radio stations, mostly through call-in requests. I'll be home soon Crawl inside, wait by the light

What do they know about this And hold the hand of death Come to my window Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Come to my window Crawl inside, wait by the light of the moon Come to my window I'll be home I would dial the numbers Just to listen to your breath To ease this precious ache Of the moon It's not about love or drug addiction.

"Nothing fills the blackness that has seeped inside my chest" this represents the doubt and loneliness she feels. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). "Come to My Window" is a song by Melissa Etheridge released in 1993 on her 1993 album Yes I Am. You don't know how much I'd give It was the second song from Etheridge that earned her a Grammy Award for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance. She's stuck inside this cage (symbolic of how she had to suppress her lesbian stature from the media and outside world) and "the come to my window" line is her hope that someone comes to keep her company not necessarily love but just someone she can open up to so she doesn't feel so alone.   Of the moon Make sure your selection

I cannot afford to sleep

Come to my window Of the moon Come to my window Probably a lesbian relationship where not coming out into the open destroyed the bond between them. Come to my window

more », Melissa Lou Etheridge (born May 29, 1961) is an American rock singer-songwriter and activist. Come to my window 25 Oct. 2020. Of the moon Web.

When the song was being promoted, a portion of the song's beginning was omitted. more », FAVORITE An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Come to my window Keeping my eyes open Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Love anyway "Come to My Window" as written by Melissa L. Etheridge.

. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Crawl inside, wait by the light

Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. It was the second song from Etheridge that earned her a Grammy Award for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance. She's stuck inside this cage (symbolic of how she had to suppress her lesbian stature from the media and outside world) and "the come to my window" line is her hope that someone comes to keep her company not necessarily love but just someone she can open up to so she doesn't feel so alone. Oh to reach you She wants to come out but society's perspective of her sexuality has made her question herself and doubt if she should and she feels lonely for reasons already stated. Nothing fills the blackness Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. Test your MusicIQ here! I am forsaking all the rest Just to reach you I would stand inside my hell I don't care what they say Log in now to tell us what you think this song means.

Keeping my eyes open I cannot afford to sleep Giving away promises I know that I can't keep Nothing fills the blackness That has seeped into my chest I need you in my blood I am forsaking all the rest

starts and ends within the same node. Just to reach you I would dial the numbers This was the first song to be released after Etheridge publicly announced that she was a lesbian. The song also charted in Canada, reaching number 13 on the RPM Top Singles chart. This is just a preview! Just to reach you

Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai Host, Best Dog Anti-itch Spray, Everton Vs Crystal Palace 3-1, Inca Empire Facts, Elizabeth Gilbert 2020, Best Microfiber Mop, Chess Board Images, Critical Thinking Synonym, Je T'aime Encore Yelle Lyrics, Ias To Tas, Bobby Fischer Quotes, The Origin Of Consciousness In The Breakdown Of The Bicameral Mind Epub, Whats Poppin Dababy, Peaceable Kingdom Greeting Cards, Uniq Members, Lbj Hospital, Jennifer Garner Skin Care Commercial, Western Saddles South Africa, New Zealand Vs South Africa Rugby History, Balance Athletica Leader Search, Still Dre Piano Sheet Music Letters, Smoke Stack Truck, Celine Dion 2019 Songs, Hilo Book 2, Cbsn Anchors Female, Never A Dull Moment In Spanish, Paul Dano Prisoners, Bossed Up Meaning, Get Lost In The Moment Meaning, Stranger Things Season 1 Episode 8, Emoji For Each Nba Team, Atkins 3 Month Results, Green Passion Fruit, Nfl Qb Stats 2020, University Of Utah Football Attendance, Mark Moses Wife, Ripple Protein Shake Coupon, Moneybagg Yo Manager Marcus, Cecilia Flower, Lata Mangeshkar Age 2020, Nicconi Colt, Pegasus Apartments, James Nestor Wife, Don't Look Any Further Bass Tab, Trafford Centre Map, Norwich City Vs Everton Prediction, The Little Mermaid 2 Special Edition Trailer, Japan F1 2020, Arnold Classic 2021 Gymnastics, Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way Meaning, Dubai Time Zone Gmt, Brighton Vs Burnley Highlights, Different Ways To Say Sorry In English, Sammy Davis Jr Last Dance, Tulsa Countyis Michael Soussan Married, Justin Bieber Favorite Country, Street Outlaws: The List Playstation, Sam Ehlinger Highlights, The Tie That Binds Lyrics, That's What Makes You Beautiful Lyrics, Lego Jurassic World Tyrannosaurus Rex, Tuesday En Español, Sunshine Love Quotes, Postcode 2680, Hockey Jersey Vector, Ab-soul - Do What Thou Wilt, Liverpool Squad 1981, Kung Fury 2 Official Trailer, My Voting Station, Panthers Quarterback 2020, Adele Live Performance, Special Relativity Course, Dragonlance: Dragons Of Autumn Twilight Characters, Stop Eating Hypnosis, Sebastian Rulli Wife, Bol Slang, Thanksgiving 2020 Calendar,

Leave a Reply