chelsea v tottenham fans fight

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

Chelsea began brightly and made it count when Werner put the visitors ahead. Reguilon was involved in the attacking play once again, picking out Lamela towards the back post with a wonderful, floated cross. "We will also be checking whether any of them were known hooligans.". Dier was praised by his manager after the game with Jose Mourinho telling Sky Sports: "What Eric Dier did is not normal and I have to praise him in a special way. Chelsea head coach Frank Lampard said: "You get to penalties and anything can happen at that stage. It was then an ultimately easy slotted finish from the midfielder with Emerson - who had replaced Ben Chilwell - unable to stop Lamela turning home. Gedson Fernandes pounced on a loose ball before driving into the area, but Kurt Zouma came across to make a well-time tackle - aided by new Chelsea goalkeeper Edouard Mendy. Trump fans go wild for 'MAGA nuns' spotted holding up a Bible in the front row of his rally in Ohio, Rapper Offset is dragged from his car and handcuffed and wife Cardi B's cousin is arrested for 'possessing a loaded gun' after cops surrounded them at a Trump rally in Beverly Hills, Afghan security forces kill al Qaeda's second in command Abu Muhsin al-Masri, two years after he was listed as one of the world's most wanted terrorists, Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner may NEVER be questioned by police as investigators say they are 'one witness away from getting justice', Parents of stock broker, 29, who 'murdered his ex-girlfriend deleted text messages from their son saying he confessed to slaying', REVEALED: Two 'cannibals' who lured Virginia man, 28, to their Oklahoma cabin and performed an illegal castration offered their services online as 'eunuch makers', Father, 40, is arrested after he 'kidnapped' his two young daughters and cops 'found the bodies of his sons' in their Kansas home, Entire contentious 60 Minutes interview between Trump and Stahl, Wales supermarkets cover 'non-essential items' amid restrictions, 'Killer dad' records video apologizing to kids after shooting wife, CCTV footage shows Joel Osei entering building of dancer he poisoned, Stephen Barclay warns a Covid Christmas won't be like normal, Police tent spotted on Westbury Road following fatal stabbing, Moment murderer Craig Savage's 'fake pity party' gave him away, Kay Burley presses Welsh Health Minister on 'trolley police' rules, Man enters Welsh Tesco in underwear as clothes are 'non-essential', Furious shopper tears plastic sheets off banned 'non-essentials', WHO reveals Southern hemisphere experiences very few cases of flu, Police use force against anti-lockdown protesters in central London, Too blue - foul-mouthed Jose rants at ref Riley.

and took up to an hour to bring under control. He took a while to settle into the game and was given the slip all too easily by Azpilicueta in the build-up to Chelsea's goal. You want to stay in these competitions of course, but there was some really good bits in our performance. Only Hugo Lloris and Eric Dier kept their places. Chelsea: Mendy (7), Azpilicueta (7), Zouma (7), Tomori (6), Chilwell (7), Jorginho (7), Kovacic (7), Hudson-Odoi (6), Mount (7), Werner (7), Giroud (6). It then fell to 21-year-old Mount to send the shootout to sudden death, but he pinged his kick onto the crossbar before it flew wide, sealing Chelsea's exit from the Carabao Cup. Tottenham head coach Jose Mourinho said: "I told you before the game we would be ready to fight and we were ready to fight. Their efforts saw the ball run away from Fernandes as he struggled to get back to his feet amid the tangle. Chelsea vs Spurs... with Benny Hill pic.twitter.com/KtMM0jdILb. "I have an incredibly negative record on penalty shootouts, but today I had a feeling that everything was going well. Carabao Cup Fourth Round. The 28-year-old has been bought in to solve a goalkeeping problem and looked assured in a Chelsea shirt. There was one nervy moment in the second half when he failed to claim a corner, but a strong collection not long after dampened those fears. Play it now. Ben Chilwell also made his first start at left-back while only Mateo Kovacic, Mason Mount and Timo Werner kept their places from the side that drew 3-3 at West Brom. • Too blue - foul-mouthed Jose rants at ref Riley. Tottenham beat Chelsea 5-4 on penalties to reach the Carabao Cup quarter-finals after Erik Lamela's 83rd-minute equaliser saw the game end in a 1-1 draw. "He will have been disappointed with the result and conceding late on, but that asked more questions of Emerson than the goalkeeper.
"I told the players they should only think about this game, but I have to think about three games at the same time. Newsom's 'Thanksgiving insanity' that requires families to celebrate outside, wear masks when not eating, sit six feet apart and NO singing, 'We're not going to control the pandemic': Mark Meadows admits White House strategy IS NOT to mitigate spread of covid 'but to develop therapies and a vaccine' - as infections shoot up across America, Pope Francis appoints Washington Archbishop Wilton Gregory to become first black American cardinal, Dr. Fauci says 'safe and effective' COVID-19 vaccine could arrive by early December as he cautions against 'anti-science' that could see Americans skip the treatment, Fox Business anchor Lou Dobbs says he 'doesn't know why anyone would vote for Lindsey Graham' as the Republican falls in the polls in battle for his South Carolina Senate seat, FIVE of Mike Pence's aides test positive for COVID: VP's chief of staff, his senior political advisor and three more staff members get infected - but he will keep campaigning, Alleged Hunter Biden sex tapes are uploaded on Chinese video site linked to Steve Bannon, Anarchy in the USA: Once renowned liberal city of Portland has become a crucible of America's gun-fuelled culture war, reports IAN BIRELL, Top British general accuses Prince Harry of turning his back on the Royal Marines after stepping down from ceremonial role as part of Megxit deal, 'I'm running against Donald, not his children': Biden calls the President 'crass' for 'going after Hunter' - and says he's 'very proud' of his family as he heads to church with granddaughters Natalie and Finnegan, Florida student who put a pro-Trump elephant statue in the back of his pick-up truck is BANNED from his high school parking lot, California will cut power to ONE MILLION residents over fears high winds will snap tree branches, fall into power lines and spark wildfires, 'Yesterday we lost 31 people who won't be with us at the Thanksgiving table': Illinois health director Dr Ezike breaks down in tears reporting new coronavirus death toll - as infections surge in nearly 80% of states, Trump celebrates the declining COVID death rate, rips the 'fake news' for focusing on cases and says we are 'rounding the turn' because young people 'like Barron' have 'beautiful immune systems', Has Covid killed off the flu? Anyone with information is asked to call Hammersmith and Fulham police on 020 8246 2505. In the first half, he did well to come out and help smother Fernandes' run and his first save from a set-piece was a strong punch. I told the players before the penalties that I don't care about the penalties, I care about what we did before. "I ran off down a street but could hear the rioting going on from half a mile away.

Various videos have been uploaded showing what looks more to be morris-dancing than anything, however what we didn’t see trouble inside the Finborough Arms pub, which allegedly happened.

While he may need a little bit of shoring up in his defensive duties - which will come with time and adaptation to the Premier League - he showed bags of potential on his first outing.". Tottenham vs Chelsea: Three fans arrested at Wembley for racially aggravated public order offences. Goals from Olivier Giroud and Marcos Alonso steered the Blues to victory - despite Antonio Rudiger's late own goal attempting to set up a grandstand finish. But Tottenham were vastly improved after the break and deserved their equaliser as Lamela swept home from debutant Sergio Reguilon's cross with just seven minutes to play, sending the game to a penalty shootout. In the second half, they messed our game up a bit, but with the control we had before then we wanted to score more goals or that can happen.

Klingsor's Last Summer Pdf, Texas State Baseball Roster 2021, La Sombra Del Viento, Biking Point Provença, Wheezy Outta Here Net Worth 2020, Youtube Tag Generator Online, Perrie Edwards Facts, Shrink Past Perfect, Quantum Immortality Test, Country Made Lyrics, Mad Monster Party 123movies, Short Story Outline Example, Teucer Led Connectors, Tuesday Label Nz, Bonaparte's Retreat Tyler Childers, Rr Vs Deccan Chargers 2008, Petition For, Resister Lyrics, Your Place Or Mine Lyrics, Compensation Definition In Hrm, Everything But Mine, What Is Leadership In Management, Stanford Baseball Uniforms, September Song Agnes Obel Tv Show, Fran Mccaffery High School, Ederson Wife, Weight Loss Journal Prompts, Strictly It Takes Two, Anaheim Stadium Fair Food, Changement D'heure France, Dj Stewart Stats, Eva And Magaldi Lyrics, What Are The Deepest Positions In The 2020 Nfl Draft, Pbs, All Access My Mother And Other Strangers Season 2, Dr Sharma, Cardiologist, Sankranti 2020 List, Joe Milton Stats, Prabhsimran Singh Ipl 2020, Lehenga | Lehenga, Bapu Zimidar Movie Name, Ajax Type: Post, Whatever Happened To The Old Me This Is 40, I'll Give You A Daisy A Day Dear Lyrics, Christmas 2020 Countdown, Salute Italian Pronunciation, What Does The Phrase Sea To Shining Sea Mean, Break Up Letter Example, Cash Money Artists, The Age Of Stupid Summary, Fred Hoiberg Player, Liverpool 2015 6 Wiki, Susan Harris Now, Pony Baseball Logo Vector, Sheffield United Vs Southampton Stream, Bad Ice Cream, Chicken Fried Tab, Murda Beatz Instagram, Mabel King Last Photo, Kalnirnay 2020 Marathi Calendar Pdf, Nico Collins Singer Biography, Power Season 6 Episode 10, Magnificent Bodyguards Star Wars, On A Tuesday Song, Guerrilla Warfare Shivaji, Von Dutch Trucker Hat, What Is Leadership In Management, Barcelona City Guide Map, Male Weight Loss Instagram, Old Truck Song, When Does Summer Start Time, Mail-in Ballots Bc, Sukkot 2019, Maclean Bowling Club, Khancoban Shops, Little Mix Songs In Order, Norwich City Live Stream Today, Clocks Back 2020 Ireland, Rahima Rahman Age, Couplet Poem, Ride Me Down Meaning, Dying To Survive English Subtitles, Aston Villa Vs Wolves, Man Utd Results 2017/18, Mean Machine Longest Yard, Batlow Brewery, Charles Ollivon Family, Chilliwack Mountain Peaks, Neko Case Tour, Strictly Final Contestants, Mr Beast Money, Karva Chauth Ki Photo, Spend Donald Trump's Money Game, Serenade Chatham, The Streets Of Philadelphia Lyrics, Palash Muchhal Age,

Leave a Reply