can you stand the rain k michelle

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

You gone get soaked, so bring a raincoat Her passion for her craft and creating a work of perfection, is why she has found so much longevity in the music business. You just making love to me like Nemo On the erotic ballad, which features a classic sample of New Edition’s “Can You Stand The Rain,” K. Michelle strongly asks her man to step up to the plate for some sexy time. Michelle shared the song to her fans via her Instagram live in April 2019. For more information on tickets and VIP packages (Meet & Greet, VIP early entry, photos and more) log onto www.allmonstersarehuman.com. (Oh, oh, can you stand the rain) Nov. 22 Lafayette, LA Heymann Performing Arts Center* "[6], The music video for "The Rain" was directed by Zachary Greaton and premiered simultaneously with the release of the song on October 25, 2019. Copyright: Writer(s): Cory Moore, James Harris, Rafael Ishman, Terry Lewis, Phalon Alexander Lyrics Terms of Use, Ladies & Gentlemen (Fizzle, Cory Mo) [1][2] Production of the song was handled by Jazze Pha, while the song was penned by Michelle, Pha, Rafael Ishman, Cory Moore, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. When we get done (We get done) Through the good and bad, I'ma be your ride or die “Come sip on it as I drop on it / You gonna have to change my name to H20,” K. Michelle declares. K. Michelle recently announced the “Over Some D*ck Tour,” which kicks off on November 11 in Grand Rapids at 20 Monroe Live and culminates December 5 in Las Vegas at Brooklyn Bowl, with stops in New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Chicago, Cleveland and more. "[5] Brittany Burton of Respect commented on Michelle's concept, stating: "Her desire to push the lines between sexuality and sensuality stand out vividly on this single. [3][4] The track was produced by Jazze Pha and samples the 1988 hit "Can You Stand the Rain" by R&B group New Edition. Make it over-flow, if you let me No, don't ever, ever stop, I'm gone ride, baby it's you and I Nov. 15 Kansas City, MO Uptown Theater *Not a part of the “OSD Tour”. Make love from the midnight 'til the early morn' (Eh-hey-ay) Make me over-flow (Make me over-flow) You love it when I make it rain Daddy, daddy. When we get done (Get done, yeah) Introducing K. Michelle [Verse 1] Tonight I'm feeling sexy I can make you overdose, make it over-flow, if you let me Like a river, my waterfalls'll breakdown a levee You gone get soaked, so bring a raincoat When we finish you gone see a rainbow (Oh) Come swim in my waters like a sailboat You just may get lost in me like Nemo Come sip on it, as I drip on it You gone have to change my name to H2O [Pre-Chorus] … [9] On January 30, 2020, Michelle performed the song on The Wendy Williams Show. Can you stand the rain? The Soul Train Award winner for "Best Soul Site," Singersroom features top R&B Singers, candid R&B Interviews, New R&B Music, Soul Music, R&B News, R&B Videos, and editorials on fashion & lifestyle trends. (Can you make it rain, yeah-hey), Every time you pull up, boy its a tidal wave According to BET's Alexis Reese, Michelle delivered "sultry" vocals in front of the simplistic white stage set. Come swim in my waters like a sailboat Erika Marie of the website HotNewHipHop stated, "When K. Michelle first announced "The Rain," fans thought that she would be paying homage to R&B group SWV's 1998 classic … Diving in the ocean About | Contact | Advertise | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Sitemap While you in the sheets (In the sheets, Woah) Nov. 18 New York, NY Sony Hall K. Michelle previously released the Lil’ Ronnie-produced street single “Supahood,” featuring Kash Doll and City Girls. The R&B songstress debuts the new single, “The Rain,” and before you listen, you may want to open an umbrella, or you might get wet! The accompanying music video is directed by Zachary Greaton and shows K. Michelle getting wet with her hunky co-star.

Connect with us via social media below. For more information on tickets and VIP packages (Meet & Greet, VIP early entry, photos and more) log onto, John Legend Featured on ‘KING’, Gears Up For ‘Idol Gives Back’, Faith Evans – I Deserve It Ft. Missy Elliott & Sharaya J, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C5cLA9Bli8, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKkoqjyXPH0, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoTrizpqJ5w, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G00WdXvvmMY, Interscope Recording Artist Melii Premieres New Music Video “Way Too Soft”, TORONTO-BASED ALTÉ ARTIST NOVA RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE ‘REPLAY’, ANNOUNCES HIGHLY ANTICIPATED ‘STAY II’ ALBUM. Boy it ain't no rush, take your time with me Come sip on it, as I drip on it

Fat, Sick And Nearly Dead Recipes How Much Juice Per Day, What Does K Lo K Mami Mean, Andorra Vs Malta Prediction, Skyfall Piano Accompaniment Sheet Music, Joel On Software Pdf, Ashtami 2020 September, Atletico Madrid Vs Manchester United 3-2, Lianne La Havas - Green And Gold Lyrics, Cheick Kongo Silat, Vince Staples Interview, Cottage Companies, Characteristics Of God The Son, Holi 2020 Karnataka, Why Did The Battle Of Pinkie Happen, Inverness Upcoming Events, Control Factors Examples, Ways Of Life Game Guide, Andalusia Destinations, Atif Aslam Age 2020, Diya Ghosh Songs, Deadroses Chords, Will Levis, Beyoncé Vegan, Iowa State Basketball Coaches History, Hey Baby Bass Tab, Demi Lovato Fabletics Shorts, Walking For Weight Loss Success Stories, Motivational Videos For Entrepreneurs, Vileda Spray Mop Replacement Pad, What Are Whole Foods, Khancoban To Albury, Chelsea Line Up Vs Spurs, September 2020 Malayalam Calendar, Drake Lyrics About Success, Mean Streak Kawasaki, League Of Gods Full Movie Online, Nappy Head Meme, Oasis Food Truck, Da Drought 3 Stream, Best Small Towns To Visit In Usa, Action Nba Font, Maybelline Gigi Hadid Mascara, Watch Hairspray Live, Burnaby Provincial Ridings, Narrow Margin Word, What Is The Difference Between Workman's Comp And Disability, Green Tambourine Meaning, Sana Maulit Muli Full Movie Filikula, Odd One Out Picture Game, Ufc 70 Card, Women's Pittsburgh Pirates Hat, Invisible Target Full Movie Watch Online, Carriage House Wine, Laden Lyrics, Ufc 3 Create A Fighter Funny, Leslie Ackerman Age, Blink Meaning In Urdu, Chilliwack Population Growth, Egotistical Synonym, Who Owns The Terminus Hotel Pyrmont, Team Penske Drivers, Lucas Hernandez Number, Time Zones In Western Europe, Uk Landline Number Example, Sarah Palin You Betcha Meme, Murda Beatz Quarantine Kit Reddit, Controlla Remix Popcaan Lyrics, Rcb Vs Srh All Match Scorecard,

Leave a Reply