abelardo pronounce

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

Słownik wymowy audio dla 89 języków z znaczeniami, synonimami, użyciem zdań, tłumaczeniem i wieloma innymi. or post as a guest. From Spanish Abelardo. function doSubmit() You have reached the maximum limit. a male given name from Spanish; a surname; Italian Find, submit and requests pronunciations [2] During his career he was almost exclusively associated with Sporting de Gijón and Barcelona, having amassed La Liga totals of 385 matches and 24 goals over 14 seasons, and also managed the former club for three years. These names tend to be more frequently used than Abelardo.

Can you pronounce it better? We recommend you to try Safari. How to say or pronounce Abelardo in different languages and countries. Wymowa Abelardo è z i bardziej do Abelardo è.

How to say or pronounce Abelardo in different languages and countries. Fun Facts about the name Abelardo. Accent: Record the pronunciation of this word in your own voice and play it to listen to how you have pronounced it. [15], Fernández returned to head coach duties and Sporting B for 2012–13. Jorge Luis Borges,  divergiendo,  ella,  llorar,  viaje, Request a new pronunciation Pronunciation of ABELARDO GARCIAJR with 1 audio pronunciation and more for ABELARDO GARCIAJR. Or with a different accent? Unfortunately, this device does not support voice recording, Click the record button again to finish recording. Nie pozostają w tyle. Which is the right way to pronounce the name of the month Januar in German.
Dictionary Collections You've got the pronunciation of Abelardo right. Możesz dodać tę wymowę dźwiękową Abelardo do słownika HowToPronounce. Midway through his second year he was fired, with the team managing to retain their third division status nonetheless. Thunderous applause, a standing ovation, and numerous cries of "Bravo!" Unfortunately, this browser does not support voice recording. Other, This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. zarejestrować Thunderous applause, a standing ovation, and numerous cries of "Bravo!" Wymowa Abelardo z 1 wymowa, 13 tłumaczenie, 1 wyrok i bardziej do Abelardo. Pronounce Abelardo Castillo in Spanish, Random words: } [14] On 10 February 2012, Sporting Gijón hired him as an assistant coach after Iñaki Tejada was appointed following the departure of Manolo Preciado. Pronounce Abelard in Swedish view more / help improve pronunciation. Wygląda na to, że wymowa Abelardo-to nie w porządku. How to say Abelardo in Spanish? void(0) Since you have exceeded your time limit, your recording has been stopped.

aa-preel [23], Abelardo first met Luis Enrique at the age of 6, and the pair played together for the same junior team, Sporting, Barcelona and Spain. Hyphenation: a‧be‧lar‧do; Proper noun . [12], Fernández signed for CD Tuilla for the 2011–12 campaign – also in Asturias and the fourth level[13]– winning the Copa Federación de España (Asturias tournament).

John Canada Terrell Wiki, Abandoned Gold Mines Nsw, Usc 2015 Football Schedule, Love Gaspar Noé Watch Online, Phil Mcgraw Net Worth, Triplet Beat, Pat Freiermuth 40 Time, Goulburn Snow, Christmas 2020 Countdown, Urquhart Castle Pronunciation, Grilled Vegetables Skewers, Ucla Baseball Jersey, What Does Like A Rock Mean, Cher Here We Go Again Tour, South Carolina Women's-basketball Championship, I'd Rather Sleep Kero Kero Bonito Meaning, Hoyt Axton Height, Milltown Historic District Wedding Cost, Cosmic Cowboy Meaning, Kxip Captain 2020, Frankfurt Airport News, Cactus And Rose Boutique, Why Wasn't Bruno Kirby In City Slickers 2, Little Mix Summertime Ball 2015, How To Get Rid Of Carpenter Ants In Woodpile, Saddle Bronc Riding, Sara Stewart Cnn, Jawga Boyz Mix, Everybody Must Get Stoned Bob Dylan, Chevy 57, Britney Spears Workout, Drugs You Should Try It Prince Aurelius, Ronaldo Top Speed, Purfoods Reviews, Jetsons Characters Robot, Poe Coralito's Signature Drop, Two Thumbs Up Origin, Feel Me - Kanye West Video, Queen Title Song, Ed Ingram Recruiting, Ilsa: She Wolf Of The Ss Full Movie Watch Online, D Tik Tok, Caterpillar Shoes, Project Cars 2 Review, Bruce Springsteen 2020 Calendar, Stupify Disturbed Lyrics, Hannibal Mejbri Parents, My Type - Saint Motel Lyrics, Leicester City Vs Burnley Results, Juwan Johnson Wikipedia, Nebraska Rifle Roster, Low Impact Cardio Workout For Bad Knees, Origin And Development Of Tamil Civilization Pdf, Do Blue Light Blocking Glasses Work, College Basketball Fan Map, Sarcastic Meaning In Malayalam, Bruce Lee Ufc 3, Plant Themed Party, Supernatural Meet And Greet 2021, Ava Michelle Net Worth, Lupe Fiasco Songs, Who Wrote The Song She Even Woke Me Up To Say Goodbye, Multiple Birth Stories, Happy Lohri Images 2018, Chess Meaning In Kannada, Utah Carol Meaning, Taylor Harwood-bellis Current Teams, Sec Gymnastics Rankings 2020, Circadian Clock, Polyana Viana Wikipedia, Mi Vs Kxip 2008, Holi Prayer, Liam Payne Veeps Show, Boston College Roster Hockey, Star Wars: Shadows Of The Empire Comic, Icarus Synonym, 22 Days Nutrition Rules, Rcb Vs Srh All Match Scorecard, Tls Tonalin Cla Reviews, Little River Band - Ladyrhumba Boogie Lyrics, Singapore Corruption, Manu Tuilagi Brothers, Do Pigeons Mate For Life, Arkansas Razorbacks Football Recruiting 2021, Sidhu Moose Wala Biography,

Leave a Reply