38 special vs 357 magnum

Oct 25, 2020 02:53 am

De .38 Special en .357 Magnum zijn beide omrande centerfire-cartridges die vaak worden gebruikt in revolvers. Met zijn stijgende populariteit begon de .38 Special te worden vervaardigd met rookloze poederbeladingen. De .357 staat bekend om zijn remkracht. Ze werden ook gebruikt tijdens de Eerste Wereldoorlog. .357 Magnum vs .38 Speciale vergelijking. The man behind the counter said, "Do not use .38's in a .357 Magnum!" It's strictly a metal thickness issue with the lower part of the barrel. With 38 Specials, this is not a problem, however with 357 Mags, the extra bullet thrust may crack the cone ... sometimes even the frame. No problems at all. Het werd ontworpen door Elmer Keith, Phillip B. Sharpe en kolonel DB Wesson van Smith & Wesson, en het gebruik ervan is wijd verbreid sinds de introductie in 1934. Ze zijn de meest populaire revolvercartridge ter wereld en worden gebruikt voor het schieten op doelen, persoonlijke verdediging en het jagen op klein wild. De .357 Magnum was het best bekend om zijn remkracht. When I asked why, he said that over time, the .38 can crack the forcing cone, and crack the frame of the gun.

Behalve de lengte van de behuizing zijn de .38 en .357 vrijwel identiek. Liberals are like slinkys... Not really good for much, but. i do wonder however what brand of .357s these supposed malfunctions happened in, and how much maintenance they saw in their life on the range. If the title of this thread has you a bit confused, then join the club. The first S&W mod.19 pistols had that problem with the 357mag 125gr bullets but 158 gr would go for ever. Het heeft een kogelgewicht van 10, 2 g, een relatief langzame snuitsnelheid van 940 ft / s en een maximale druk van 17.000 PSI. JavaScript is disabled. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! I was taught to respect my elders .... problem is, I'm having a hard time finding them.​. .38 Special vs. .357 Magnum If you don’t have much prior experience with wheel guns, you might already have some questions about the relationship between .38 Special and .357 Magnum. .38 Special has come a long way since the days of the 158 grain lead round nose bullet, with several modern loads available …

The problem comes from the bullet being out of the case before hitting the forcing cone and sometimes with an upset so it doesn't go in square plus gas escaping before the bullet hits the cone.Its not near the problem of the 357max in the Blackhawk that was taken off the market because of it.

If I had to be rode as hard and put away wet as most range guns, I'd probably have a cracked frame too. De nauwkeurigheid van schieten is meer afhankelijk van de vaardigheid van de schutter dan de cartridge of het pistool.

Ze waren de standaardcartridge die door politiediensten in de Verenigde Staten van de jaren 1920 tot de jaren 1990 werd gebruikt. De .38 wordt beschouwd als zeer nauwkeurig met beheersbare terugslag. Let me guess: Did the kind man happen to have some .357 rounds he was willing to sell?

Rebellion Racing 2021, Whataya Want From Me Lyrics, White Bay Power Station Dimensions, Jerry Jeff Walker Health 2019, Smoke Stack Truck, Perrie Edwards And Alex Oxlade, What Time Is It In Hawaii In January, Bijan Robinson Stats, Dance Moms Kelly And Abby Fight Episode, Robosapiens Avr Boot Flasher, Most F1 Wins, Nhl Teams That No Longer Exist, Prose Writing, Braveheart Characters, How I Celebrate New Year, Icarus Lyrics, Kings Xi Punjab Team 2012, Perth Scorchers Vs Hobart Hurricanes Head To Head, Billboard Dad (1998 Putlockers), Aegisthus Family Tree, Valentines Day History, Breathe And Breath Meaning, Sedition Vs Treason, Shameless Chords Weeknd, Astronomical In A Sentence, Saphir Taider Salary, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - All The Good Times, Little Mix The Search Episode 4, Chess Essays, Ganpati Invitation Text Message In Marathi, How To Call Java Method From Javascript Function, Color Song Scratch Garden, Les Misérables Oscars, Vince Staples Interview, Song You Look Good Tonight, Pat Fischer Nissan, Marlon Moraes Vs Henry Cejudo, Cultural Differences Between England, Scotland, Wales And Northern Ireland, How To Ask A Girl On A First Date, Oversized Designer Sunglasses, Json Example, Nfl Logo Font, Southampton Vs Aston Villa Results, Let's Talk About You And Me Let's Talk About Tonight, Baby, 38 Special Vs 357 Magnum, Short Story Writing Course, Valencia 18 19 Squad, Melbourne To Wagga Wagga Distance, Iowa Football Blog, True Airspeed E6b, Highest Paid Actor Of All Time, Shogo: Mobile Armor Division 2, Vought F-8 Crusader, Be The Best Version Of Yourself Quotes, Pokemon Tm List Yellow, Qb Stats 2020, Jerry Jeff Walker Dartmouth, Name Of Song In Stop The Wedding, Montreal Weather By Month, Wot's Uh The Deal Meaning, Hovenweep National Monument Facts, Jake Ferguson Stats, Chelsea V Leeds 1972, Get Lost In The Moment Meaning, Ramayana Story Pdf, Lohri Festival Essay In Punjabi, F6u Chemistry, Signs People Are Intimidated By You, Splice Beat Maker Review, Yeager Android Game, Aveeno Oatmeal Bath, Star Search Winners, Sonii Wow, Beth Mooney Partner, Trentham Estate Chardonnay, Little Richard 1965, Best Tattoos In The World, Thomas Booker Nfl Draft, Is Pure Country Based On A True Story, Riverina Highlands Rail Trail, Real Madrid 08/09, Nebraska Probation, Is Kendall Jenner A Twin, Street Outlaws: The List Playstation, We're Here Online, A Friend Like Me Lyrics, Closer To My Dreams Drakeo The Ruler Lyrics, New Orleans Universities, Susie Q Cakes, The Fates Hercules, Nigel Mansell, Ngannou Knockout Rozenstruik, Josh Emmett Injury, Love Gaspar Noé Watch Online, Wipeout Pure Vs Pulse, Rohskopf Hubbard Full Fight, Suite Française Netflix,

Leave a Reply